Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 8th, 2012, 05:32 PM

Name653 is surprisingly tart
The Official Name653 Questions Thread

This thread is where I'm going to be posting my numerous questions concerning the rules of Heroscape. Here we go. 1. If I'm adjacent to someone, can I use a SA that has range? I.E. Silver Surfer is adjacent to Thanos. Is he allowed to use Cosmic Force Blast SA? 2. This one sounds like a stupid question, but bear with me: If someone attacks me and rolls no skulls, am I able to roll for shields? I.E. Red Skull punches Captain America and rolls no skulls, can I roll for Counter Strike shields?
Thanks.

Jesus Rocks!
"[HoSS] is brilliant!" ~Grungebob
High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards
Old March 8th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: The Official Name653 Questions Thread

I'd recommend you post them here instead (but to answer your questions, yes and yes).

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 8th, 2012, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I'd recommend you post them here instead (but to answer your questions, yes and yes).
Thank you very much, sir! I will post them there from now on. Is it weird that I feel a bit embarrassed?

Jesus Rocks!
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

*looks at join dates and post counts* I wouldn't worry too much about not yet having HSers down quite as well as I do.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 8th, 2012, 10:31 PM

Jesus Rocks!
Old March 8th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
*looks at join dates and post counts* I wouldn't worry too much about not yet having HSers down quite as well as I do.
Kid.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion