Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 10th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Central Arkansas

If you are interested in playing HS in Central Arkansas, please let me know. We'd love to include you in our weekly game in Little Rock, or make other plans for a gathering.

A game this Saturday, December 8, 2007, at 6:30 p.m., using, among others, this map, will happen at my home in Little Rock. If you're interested, please PM me here.

Old May 11th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
I don't know if I am up for a weekly game, but I would be interested in putting something together like the Texas guys have. Some sort of monthly - bimonthly get together maybe?

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old December 6th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
bump
Old January 11th, 2008, 12:25 PM

gachamann has disabled reputation
Great board, Rev. I've read quite a few of your posts and had no idea you were in central AR (don't see that too often). I'm actually in Sherwood, but basically the same thing as No. Little Rock.

I just got started a couple weeks ago, though I've played too many games to count now. The next month or so is pretty busy, but after that my school will be done with which will open up a lot more free time after work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers