Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 25th, 2008, 10:08 AM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SSBB Discussion Thread

I play Ike Sometime, but the rest of the time my friends and I just do random.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old December 25th, 2008, 12:14 PM

oracle92 knows what's in an order marker oracle92 knows what's in an order marker

Meta Knight is definately not broken. You just have to roll and sidestep a lot.

The one character who is definately imbalanced is Zelda.

The dice help those who help themselves.
Old December 25th, 2008, 01:17 PM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!

Well, the real trick to Metaknight is his down and up arieals, and side smash. Meta's weakness is that his speacials all kinda suck. Of course, the best Brawlers never even use specials Hence his #1 rating.
For me, DeDeDe all the way. I was a Bowser lover, mainly for the down special, but soon found great joy in DeDeDe's smashes. I mean, battering around your opponent is just too much fun. Seeing as I play defensivly, DeDeDe's range ability, as corny as it is, is great to use against range spammers, and his close quarters combat is stunning. Not to mention he has one of, if not the best dash attack, and can chain grab. Not only that, but DeDecide is one of my greatest talents.
I agree that I can't stand sonic. He's too fast, not to fast to hit, too fast to fully utilize. Of course, he goes great with DeDeDe, seeing as he has no range and is forced to charge me Same goes for Metaknight. I've never liked him due to his weak, fast attacks. I'm a slow, smash person when it comes to Brawl.
Old December 25th, 2008, 02:01 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

LUIGI all the way man. My second is probably Ness or Fox...or Marth...or Mario...or anyone but jiggy and ice climbers.

Boise ID Scaper

Last edited by roostertail9000; December 25th, 2008 at 04:32 PM.
Old December 25th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ness is my main. It's fun to forward throw someone over the edge, then use PK Flash, but I tend to overuse it.
Old December 25th, 2008, 10:53 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

I love to use snake. I love his down specials with the detonator bomb and the the land mine. Also if you can time it right his guided missel can be deadly just don't use it too much.
Old December 27th, 2008, 01:37 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pti8 View Post
I love to use snake. I love his down specials with the detonator bomb and the the land mine. Also if you can time it right his guided missel can be deadly just don't use it too much.
I also love it when You are overlaping them or you happen to drop a control mine from above and sticks to them. Then you threaten them to attack someone else and become your minion, or you blow them up.

Boise ID Scaper
Old December 27th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I am best with Bowser, but in all, I'm really not that good at this game.

I also like Pikachu, Ike and Mario.

I wanted to like Snake, since I am a big Metal Gear Fan, but he requires a much better player than I am.
Old December 27th, 2008, 09:36 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by roostertail9000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pti8 View Post
I also love it when You are overlaping them or you happen to drop a control mine from above and sticks to them. Then you threaten them to attack someone else and become your minion, or you blow them up.
Haha ya that would be pretty fun. Haven't quite used that tactic yet but I'll need to next time I play. I have it for wii and my and I let my friend borrow my controllers and nunchucks cause' he just got a wii and I forgot to get them back.
Old December 28th, 2008, 09:45 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

I play with Kirby and Donkey Kong the most, but I try to mix it up with different characters. I'm pretty below average at this game, though. I have friends that can just destroy me even though they haven't played as much as me.

What is everyone's favorite control scheme? I prefer the Wiimote + nunchuk. I'm sure if I had played more Melee I would prefer the Gamecube or maybe the classic controller, but as it stands I just like the way the nunchuk feels.
Old December 28th, 2008, 05:11 PM

Oyhedwig has disabled reputation

I always use Zelda. I think she's awesome. Great projectile attack, and projectile reflector. I also think she has the best recovery in the game. I never use Sheik, however.

If I'm not using Zelda, I like Mario or Peach.

My favorite way to play is simply with the Wii remote alone.

Around my place, I'm one of the champions, but I played online and got my butt handed to me.

My Deathwalkers climb.
Old December 28th, 2008, 05:13 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyhedwig View Post
I always use Zelda. I think she's awesome. Great projectile attack, and projectile reflector. I also think she has the best recovery in the game. I never use Sheik, however.

If I'm not using Zelda, I like Mario or Peach.

My favorite way to play is simply with the Wii remote alone.

Around my place, I'm one of the champions, but I played online and got my butt handed to me.
That may be your problem. There's no way you can be competetive with your Wii-mote alone.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games