Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old December 8th, 2011, 09:32 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Secret Santa 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
So here's my picture of my gifts!

Thanks Santa! I'm headed off to go get some plays in with them, a great and amazing Christmas gift!

(And sorry for the poor photo quality, all I have at college right now is my computer's webcam...but you can tell what it is at least!)
George W Bush is your college roommate?
Old December 8th, 2011, 09:47 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:

Thanks Santa! I'm headed off to go get some plays in with them, a great and amazing Christmas gift!

(And sorry for the poor photo quality, all I have at college right now is my computer's webcam...but you can tell what it is at least!)
Hahaha, oh crap. No actually.

I have a lot of posters up on my walls (what a shock for a college kid in a dorm, I know.)

Anyhow in the background you are looking at the lower left corner of this actually:

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 8th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:

Hahaha, oh crap. No actually.

I have a lot of posters up on my walls (what a shock for a college kid in a dorm, I know.)

Anyhow in the background you are looking at the lower left corner of this actually:

Ha ha thought that the poster was an actual person. I was thinking, Man that's a big game

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old December 9th, 2011, 01:33 AM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

This is a great book. My sister gave me a copy a few years back, it now has a home in the bathroom (what better time to pick up a few helpful tips). The book is full of useful advice.... I will never grow my hair long after reading this.....
Old December 9th, 2011, 07:20 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

And my gift is shipped!

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 9th, 2011, 09:34 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got mine today - Lego Heroica: Castle Fortaan! Great start to the weekend! I have already played a solo game. Thank you very much Santa!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 9th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Santa's Sleigh is on its way!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 9th, 2011, 11:53 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Got my gift ready, shipping soon!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 11th, 2011, 06:15 PM

suquamish is surprisingly tart

Dear Santa,

Friday evening I received an excited call from my youngest:
"Dad! You got a heavy box from Heroscapers.com!"

(Yes, my youngest can speak underline fluently)

What ensued was quick discussion about the finer points of determining if a gift is cool. On all considerations the gifts passed. Both the youngest and I deemed the gifts to be cool even without knowing the contents.

The youngest seized on my excitement: "You know dad... It's not fair you get to open your christmas gifts, and I don't get to open one of mine."

Then, in a tone that conveyed I completely understood the unfairness of the situation, I replied, "I think we know how to fix that don't we?"

This is where I employed the parental dramatic pause(tm). Just long enough to build anticipation, but not long enough to allow for a verbal answer:
"I won't open anything until Christmas morning."

After a few seconds of silence, the youngest stated: "Dad... You are evil."

Although my prank on my youngest will probably land me on the naughty list next year, thank you so very much Secret Santa. The gifts and letter were received, and have generated a huge amount of anticipation in the Suquamish household.

We'll be opening them Christmas morning, and I will certainly post pictures then.

Merry Christmas, and thank you.

P.S. We did find the set of original RoTV sparkly water and the mint set of red/blue attack/defense dice. Since those were unwrapped, they were put to immediate use. Thank you!

Last edited by suquamish; December 11th, 2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old December 13th, 2011, 04:56 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

...and these guys showed up at my door today!

THANKS SANTA!!!!!

-insert signature here-
Old December 13th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

WhooHooo! Santa erupted all over me this Holiday Season! Uh... yeah that's not right. THANKS SANTA!!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 13th, 2011, 08:24 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

That one is on my list too. Hopefully wifey-Santa comes through with it.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; December 13th, 2011 at 08:34 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online