Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old June 26th, 2007, 09:01 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
A Random Chris Benoit thread.

So anyway, I watch monday night Raw on USA, and I knew that Vince Mchmahon had faked his own death and would have it "investigated" in a three hour spectacular. For those who did not see or hear, He appeared on stage at the beginning, announcing the Chris Benoit, his 7 year old son, and his wife were all found dead in their new home in Atlanta, Georgia. They claimed later that it was a double murder suicide.

http://www.wwe.com/.

Any comments?

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old June 26th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Well, I'm not sure what you're implying, but this Benoit guy and his wife and kid are dead. It looks very much like a murder suicide. Evidence points to him hav ing killed his wife and kid over the weekend and then himself on Monday.

Not a happy thing at all.
Old June 26th, 2007, 09:13 AM

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I just wanted to inform Benoit fans before they started doing alot of stuff on the news... Any last memories of him would be accepted here.

Old June 26th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
I just wanted to inform Benoit fans before they started doing alot of stuff on the news... Any last memories of him would be accepted here.
Personally, I am hesitant to honor in anyway a person who would kill his wife and son.

I am not a fan of wrestling, so I have no comments on him as a wrestler.
Old June 26th, 2007, 09:18 AM

Ah, you have a good point, but they haven't ruled out triple murder yet, and he doesn't seem like a person that would do this whenever you here people talk. Anway, to inform those that do not know, he was a wrestler for 22 years, and was considered one of the best in the business.

Old June 26th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Are you sure that this is the "official" Benoit thread? I mean it looks just like your average thread to me, and I'm certain that there are RAW websites and such whose Benoit threads could be described as being much closer to official than this one.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 26th, 2007, 09:38 AM

Well, not exactly "official", but it is the only one that I know of on this sight, so it can be changed to just "The Chris Benoit Thread".

Old June 26th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have to agree with GB here. As threads go, this one does not appear to be very official. Is this thread endorsed by either wrestling professionals or law enforcement officials? Because otherwise this seems like the title would be better stated as:

'A Nearly Worthless Thread About Chris Benoit'

rather than

'The Official Chris Benoit Thread'

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 26th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Well, not exactly "official", but it is the only one that I know of on this sight, so it can be changed to just "The Chris Benoit Thread".
(You can do that you know. Just edit the first post and you can change the title)
Old June 26th, 2007, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
(You can do that you know. Just edit the first post and you can change the title)
Thank you.

Old June 26th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
I have to agree with GB here. As threads go, this one does not appear to be very official. Is this thread endorsed by either wrestling professionals or law enforcement officials? Because otherwise this seems like the title would be better stated as:

'A Nearly Worthless Thread About Chris Benoit'

rather than

'The Official Chris Benoit Thread'
Ah, but come on, didn't you know you can make any thread Official by simply slapping the word Official in the title. Don't believe me, just look around the forums </sarcasm>
Old June 26th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This couldn't possibly be "The" Chris Benoit thread... I'm sure there are others...... On other more appropriate websites that is.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media