Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 25th, 2022, 03:37 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Eastern Ohio Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
I’m a yes, with a possible +1! I saw you said to ask about proxies, and I was interested in bring some painted 3D printed miniatures. I’ve been painting some up and they look pretty much exactly like the real thing. It’d give me some fun options

Here is what the quality/details of the sculpts would look like. I don’t plan on bringing the Protectors, but the stuff I’ve got coming in should similar quality.

Spoiler Alert!
Sounds good! Definitely feel free to bring and use them!
Old August 25th, 2022, 03:38 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Updated the 2nd post with the map pool! Just need someone to bring Fulcrum and Bad Moon Rising. I'll update with .pdfs later.

Spoiler Alert!

Still working on the format.
Old August 25th, 2022, 04:18 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Updated the 2nd post with the map pool! Just need someone to bring Fulcrum and Bad Moon Rising. I'll update with .pdfs later.
I can bring Bad Moon Rising!
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New Philadelphia, Findlay, and eastern Ohio, in general, is a bit too far for me, but I'm on the lookout if there are ever Cincinnati, Dayton, and possible Columbus events.

I'm happy there's such a strong scene out here and that there's been one for a while.
Old August 30th, 2022, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
New Philadelphia, Findlay, and eastern Ohio, in general, is a bit too far for me, but I'm on the lookout if there are ever Cincinnati, Dayton, and possible Columbus events.

I'm happy there's such a strong scene out here and that there's been one for a while.
I would be interested in hosting an event in Columbus at some point.

Announcements wise - Currently, the store owner is still waiting on a couple things before confirming our date.

I have a format planned out but I want to run a couple test games before I announce the full details.
Old August 31st, 2022, 08:41 PM

Format Announcement!!!

Wandering Monster
425 points, 18 hexes.

A neutral Unique/Uncommon Hero will start the game on the battlefield in a predetermined position. Each player may place up to one of their own numbered Order Markers on the Hero per round. They may also place the 'X' Order Marker on the Hero's army card to take a turn with the Hero "post-round" in initiative turn order. You may only attack the Hero if it has one of your opponent's revealed Order Markers on its card. Neither player controls the Hero except when taking a turn with that Hero.

Yngvild Pass will have the Frost Giant of Morh.
Stygian Rift will have Shurrak.
Invasion will have Krug.
Blackberry will have Jotun.
Fulcrum will have Torin.
Bad Moon Rising will have the Werewolf Lord.

Each link leads to a Google Drawing showing the predetermined spot for each Hero.

NOTE: I do need volunteers to provide the figures for each map. We can change them as necessary but these are the ones I'd like to use.
Old August 31st, 2022, 09:24 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

In NYC we used a similar rule for a neutral monster. It adds a fun element to the game!

Old September 2nd, 2022, 01:24 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Format Announcement!!!

Wandering Monster
425 points, 18 hexes.

A neutral Unique/Uncommon Hero will start the game on the battlefield in a predetermined position. Each player may place up to one of their own numbered Order Markers on the Hero per round. They may also place the 'X' Order Marker on the Hero's army card to take a turn with the Hero "post-round" in initiative turn order. You may only attack the Hero if it has one of your opponent's revealed Order Markers on its card. Neither player controls the Hero except when taking a turn with that Hero.

Invasion will have Krug.
Fulcrum will have Torin.

Each link leads to a Google Drawing showing the predetermined spot for each Hero.

NOTE: I do need volunteers to provide the figures for each map. We can change them as necessary but these are the ones I'd like to use.
I love the format, sounds like a ton of fun! I can provide Jotun x2, Shurrak, Frost Giant, Torin, and Werewolf Lord. Not Krug. Krug Toy Story 4'd me during my move and is nowhere to be found
Old September 4th, 2022, 07:28 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I plan on being there. I will see if I can drum up some others as well.
GW
Old September 6th, 2022, 03:42 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

I can bring a Krug! I also have all the other figures besides Frost Giant if something comes up and orgsbane can no longer bring them.
Old September 8th, 2022, 03:25 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Format Announcement!!!

Wandering Monster
425 points, 18 hexes.

Invasion will have Krug.
Fulcrum will have Torin.

Oh my gosh, what an inspired idea!

I like how you've also matched the heroes to their maps: Frost Giant on the snow map, Shurrak on the lava map, and the Werewolf Lord on the Moon map. (@GameBear, don't miss this.)
Old September 19th, 2022, 01:19 PM

Eastern Ohio NHSD Tournament - 10/8/22

We are finally officially set for the 8th! We are capped at 16 players (8 maps) so sign up ASAP! We still need someone to bring Fulcrum. The next maps to be added will be Stonework (Charos) and Song of the Walrus (Su-Bak-Na). I will need someone to provide those maps and figures as well. Hopefully as players sign up, they will be able to help provide those alongside attending.

I do have an extra Tundra set from my collection I can provide if that makes it easier to get those two maps built. We would just need a single RotV and SotM then. The figures are also fairly popular (even though I don't own them) so I'm sure it won't be too difficult to get those provided as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events