Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 15th, 2008, 10:44 PM

harry Woo who?
Smile looking for heroscapers in ft. wayne

my son and wife and i have been playing since 2006. I'm interested in playng with other people. it is a game we all enjoy. we have spent more time playing this game than other form of entertainment. so if you live in ft. wayne and are interested in heroscape give a reply
Old September 15th, 2008, 10:54 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: looking for heroscapers in ft. wayne

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are referring to Ft. Wayne Indiana and not Ft. Wayne Michigan.

There is a NHSD event going on in Northern IN on 10/18...here is the link.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21019
Old September 15th, 2008, 11:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, Harry!

I used to live in Ft. Wayne, Indiana about ten years ago. Still got friends down there somewhere, though I haven't seen or heard from them in a few years.
Old September 16th, 2008, 10:15 AM

harry Woo who?

sorry i got so excited I forgot to put the state. yes it is fort wayne indiana.
thanks for the info on a tournament in Indiana. I will see if it is possible to go. but I an interested in local people who play. I know there local players because there is so much competition when it comes to buying game pieces in local stores. I have also noticed that the new expansion (Aquilla's alliance and ticalla jungle) sets are not in walmart where i bought most of my game pieces. I found them at Comic Books and Things off of state street and at a reasonable price.

Last edited by harry; September 16th, 2008 at 10:22 AM. Reason: gramar
Old September 16th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great more Fort Waste losers and former losers!

Born and raised there. Still go home about once a month.

If you can wait we could try and get a game in during Pentacon in November. After we could walk down to Powers and get a bag of burgers to go.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 16th, 2008, 03:59 PM

harry Woo who?
Smile Re: looking for heroscapers in ft. wayne

it occurred to me where to have this game. At my house we might only have enough for one or two people. but what if i had it through the local library. more people could play and it could be free to play there if i reserve a room. I am going to look into that. I had thought about seeing if I could talk to local comic book shops but until recently they didn't even sell the game or sold it at double the price. and as far as i know had noooo sales of these. i figured this might be a negative for them wanting to host a game. plus IPFW is a university here in ft. wayne. I might be able to get info on hosting a game there.
Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:24 PM

harry Woo who?

if any of you happen to live in fort wayne indiana or are going to be there. we are having a game day december the 13 at the main library down town branch.

I am calling it a game day featuring heroscape to see if i can get people interested in forming a club and maybe have tournaments. I've never been in a tournament of any kind and did't want to disappoint anyone who had. we will also be teaching, to the best of my ability any new comers to the game.

I've also got some local shops interested in advertising.

it's free, i am not sure do tournaments cost money to enter?

so if anyone is here on that day you are more than welcome. it starts at noon and lasts til 4.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 11:48 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

I am in the Goshen area.
Old March 4th, 2010, 09:07 PM

Wildeyed_buckcat is surprisingly tart

Admittedly, I do not live in Ft. Wayne, but I do live in Lima and would be interested in a game day in Ft. Wayne when possible on weekends. You still interested in doing one?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers