Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Bookshelf Skyscraper Brainstorming

Cool. I'll have to see the hex layout japes comes up with before deciding to do one elevator bank or two. I might go with one, though, just for the sake of simplicity, since I'll have to cut the elevator bank in every floor and ceiling piece.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:53 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

If you made them side by side, it would just take out a 1x4 footprint. Seems really accurate to real life.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:08 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The shelves are here! Of course, so is a Bat-Toddler, so they're in their boxes for the time being.

When I get a chance, I'll get in some proper measurements. It may be a while until I actually assemble anything, though, because I want a proper hex floorplan and a plan to cut the elevator shafts before I assemble them. Hopefully I don't have to let them gather dust too long, but I'm in measure twice, cut once, get it done the right way the first time mode here.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 11:32 AM

OK, I was able to do a quick, non-permanent assembly out of Bat-Toddler's reach (hurray for counter tops!). They're super fast to assemble, since it's just putting in the wooden assembly pins and using the 3M sticky stuff to finish the job.

They're not super stable without the backing in, but they're holding together for now. And I haven't actually done the 3M sticky part yet, just the assembly pins, so I can take them back apart to cut.

Here are the measurements I made (all measurements in inches).

Exterior
Height: 12 3/4
Width: 13 3/8
Depth: 11 1/4

Interior
Height: 5 1/2 (for each shelf)
Width: 11 3/4
Depth: (bottom shelf) 11 1/4 (middle shelf) 10 9/16

The depth is the same for both, since it's open on both sides there.

Here are some pictures:

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 3rd, 2018 at 01:05 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 12:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. I like the sideways option.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 12:50 PM

Yeah, sorry they came through like that.

Looking at them again, I realized that the middle shelf is a little shorter, so the depth will be different there. I'll update the measurements in a bit when I have the chance.

Looking at them, any thoughts on elevator shaft placement? Inside the wall on a walled side? Clipped to the side somehow on an open side (non-cutting method)?

Old August 3rd, 2018, 12:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Structurally you best bet would be along the outside edge. Keeping it away from the sides keeps you from accidentally cutting a support. We got the weakness of not having the back on...you can fix that by taking the back piece and cutting the corners off and only attaching the corners...some wood glue on the edges will go e you a pretty good frame structure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 12:59 PM

By "outside edge" you mean on the ends where it's open for player access?

Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:06 PM

Added a measurement for the depth of the middle shelf.

The "corners" idea sounds like a good one for stability, japes. If I'm not confident in how they're standing after the sticky parts are affixed, I'll look into that.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was going to suggest picking up some small metal brackets of some sort to add to the four corners. Just something to hold the 'box' together more securely without getting in the way.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:07 PM

Some updates on the levels after some measurements. I'll update the measurement post with these as well.

Base: level 2 (so have to go up 2 levels from 0 to get in)
Ceiling of first floor: level 16
First floor from floor to ceiling: 14 levels (Green Lantern Mech fits cleanly at 13 height)

Base of second floor: level 18
Ceiling of second floor: level 32 (note my Galactus figure is 41 levels high, not 32)
Second floor from floor to ceiling: 14 levels

Height of overall structure/height to rooftop: 34 levels

Which means, if you stack: 2 structures is 68 levels up, 3 structures is 102 levels up. Extreme falling at last!

Old August 3rd, 2018, 02:24 PM

OK, updated the OP with all measurements in inches and levels to make them easy to find.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library