Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:57 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Re: PreAugust PreRelease D&D Wave 2 Speculation & Informatio

It's out.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:58 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the cloak of invisibility

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:01 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I'm wondering if they are bringing back our planets. I don't recall Darklord being in D&D.
Now we just need our 9th Elf Wizard.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:10 AM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

D&D figures come from D&D worlds

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:11 AM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
I'm wondering if they are bringing back our planets. I don't recall Darklord being in D&D.
Now we just need our 9th Elf Wizard.
Warriors of Eberron, remember? I'm pretty sure everything from this wave is Eberron like everything in D1 was Toril. Just because DarkLord isn't a specific class in D&D doesn't mean they can't just use it for our game. If he had been from Feylund he would have probably been a wolf, like Khosumet, not a Lycanthrope.

I have a feeling the 9th Elf Wizard was already on the cutting floor or design before D&D scape came about.

Edit: And Ninja'd by someone in the know.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:24 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great preview again. Great figures. Really fit in Heroscape, and even more interesting when it comes to DnD Heroscape. This wave keeps getting better and better in terms of the abilities and stuff. Can't wait to try them out. Thanks!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:40 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Veterans of the Last War - one of the best (if not THE best) Small Expansion pack in the history of Heroscape. Truly awesome.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:05 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am wondering how people will use the Cloak of Invisibility with Theracus. With the cloak he goes from being the T+whatever bomb to a stealth bomber. Plus if have the Venoc Warlord around, he can drop his bombs with a range of 9.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:13 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Designers: What an excellent set! Thanks for giving us such a plethora of new combos to try out. Who is Enslaved? Who is Hybridized? Who is Moved? Pow!!! Must...buy...multiples...

Now the Werewolf Lord (He's a Darklord--hooray!) can bond-move his own figures who are Hybridized by other players, as well as those he infects himself...think about it! And you thought Vampires and Zombies were infectious. I lift a glass to Lon Chaney, Jr. AROOO!

Last edited by chas; June 23rd, 2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:25 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
I am wondering how people will use the Cloak of Invisibility with Theracus. With the cloak he goes from being the T+whatever bomb to a stealth bomber. Plus if have the Venoc Warlord around, he can drop his bombs with a range of 9.
This immediately made me picture Theracus dropping an entirely different type of bomb on the enemy. While invisible.

Question. Does gryphillin poop stay invisible if the gryphillin itself is wearing a cloak of invisibility?
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:28 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Quote:
This immediately made me picture Theracus dropping an entirely different type of bomb on the enemy. While invisible.

Question. Does gryphillin poop stay invisible if the gryphillin itself is wearing a cloak of invisibility?
If it's still under the cloak.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 01:31 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Quote:

I hear he gets another movement bonus if theres a freshly washed car around.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News