Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old August 15th, 2007, 01:58 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
alright updated to this point now. keep it up! One thing I find interesting is that the people who picked isamu will each get like 1 pt if he lives basically. I can't wait until people will get a fraction of a point with him. but then again you can't expect much from a 10 pt figure. If he kills someone it'll be a pay day for everyone
Old August 15th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
alright updated to this point now. keep it up! One thing I find interesting is that the people who picked isamu will each get like 1 pt if he lives basically. I can't wait until people will get a fraction of a point with him. but then again you can't expect much from a 10 pt figure. If he kills someone it'll be a pay day for everyone
Yeah, I picked him because I had 10 points left over, and I figured, "Hey, why not pick him anyway. A tiny piece of something is better than none. Plus it'll lower the points he gives to others."

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old August 15th, 2007, 02:50 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Here we go, my picks:

James Murphey - 75 (Would have gone with Shotgun, but he's my second choice)
Kee-Mo-Shi - 130 (When she mindshackles someone we'll see who's laughing )
Deathwalker 8000 - 130 (Ah what's life without risk anyway?)
Sgt. Drake - 110
Me-Burq-Sa - 50

TOTAL = 495

If Mindshackling doesn't reward any points to the figure (according to the dircections it seems no) then I can I replace Ke-Mo-Shi with Agent Carr and Guilty.

Old August 15th, 2007, 03:25 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mindshackling definitely rewards the player. You get all the points from that mindshackled character's cost, as well as all the points that figure gets in damage. There is an explanation on the first page, like the 4th post down. Since it was on the first page I decided not to write it again.
Old August 15th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Here we go, my picks:

Sgt. Drake - 110
Me-Burq-Sa - 50

TOTAL = 495

If Mindshackling doesn't reward any points to the figure (according to the dircections it seems no) then I can I replace Ke-Mo-Shi with Agent Carr and Guilty.
in the spirit of the rankings, it would make the most sense if Mind-Shackling was counted the same way as destroying. Basically, you're eliminating a unit from your opponent's army. heck, it would even make sense if KMS got credit for the kill (minus any wounds already inflicted) AND got credit for any wounds that figure then delivered to the opponent as well. I'd be happy with just the fist part, though, for sake of this exercise.

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old August 15th, 2007, 03:29 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperactiveSloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Here we go, my picks:

Sgt. Drake - 110
Me-Burq-Sa - 50

TOTAL = 495

in the spirit of the rankings, it would make the most sense if Mind-Shackling was counted the same way as destroying. Basically, you're eliminating a unit from your opponent's army. heck, it would even make sense if KMS got credit for the kill (minus any wounds already inflicted) AND got credit for any wounds that figure then delivered to the opponent as well. I'd be happy with just the fist part, though, for sake of this exercise.
And so I am keeping Kee-Mo-Shi in my army.

Old August 17th, 2007, 07:32 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
My picks:

Su-Bak-Na 160
Major Q9 180
Tornak 100
Nerak 50
Isamu 10
______

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 19th, 2007, 01:28 PM

There is a deadline now. You only have till august 26th to get your armies in. That is in a week. So get your friends to participate, this only gets more fun with more people.
Old August 19th, 2007, 02:22 PM

txedomask has disabled reputation
Ornak - 100
Krug - 120
Cyprien Esenwein - 150
Sonya Esenwein - 45
Me-Burq-Sa - 50
Isamu - 10
Marcu Esenwein - 20

495 points

txedomask is James Murphy
...in the LIBRARY...
Old August 19th, 2007, 11:18 PM

utgar8 has disabled reputation
valguard=110
morsbane=100
ne-gok-sa=90
warden 816=90
sir denrick=100

The armies of Utgar will never fall!
Old August 20th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, utgar8!

On behalf of our well-read and class attending community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who hasn't drafted

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 20th, 2007, 05:28 PM

alright updated through utgar8. I know nobody can see isamu's number next to him. It is supposed to be an 8, but the automatic smiley stupid thing makes it a parenthesis with a shades smiley. I'll try to fix it, lol. Ridiculous. Keep drafting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games