Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old June 10th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Wow, didn't intend to open up such a can of worms!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 10th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Oh c'mon Sir G. it's fun to once in a while.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 10th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Can of Worms. Now there's a bad party game! Anyone ever play that?

Back on topic, I've been playing a lot of Battle Cry 150th of late as well. In fact had a great game with Chas a few weeks ago.
Old June 10th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Played Marvel Dice Masters and Dungeon Dice for the first time this past weekend. Really enjoyed dungeon dice, so much so I just kickstarted the expansion. Dice Masters was fine. Was a mix of Quarriors + MtG with super heroes, nothing too fancy or exciting.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 10th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Got in Summoner's Wars x1, Loot x2, and Dominion with the Hinterlands expansion x2 tonight. Lots of fun, even down to two players for a change!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Good stuff Bats!

Old June 11th, 2014, 10:27 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

While waiting for the new MEMOIR 44 D-Day Landings Expansion to be released (Super Breakthrough Format), I've just downloaded six brand new regular format Normandy Campaign games acessible either on the Days of Wonder website or on bgg (main game board; 70th Anniversary thread). They are by "jdrommel," Borg's main scenario guy, and were recently played in Normandy, France a week before the big anniversary celebration there. These include some of the Equipment Pack rules for special vehicles and equipment:

1. Strong Point La Cassine--June 6, 1944
"Operation Neptune--The Queen's facing Wn28"
Germans vs Canadians

2. Escoville--June 7, 1944
"The attack of Kampfgruppe Von Luck"
Germans vs British

3. Battle of Lingevres--June 14, 1944
"Sergeant Harris, Tank Killer
Germans vs British

4. Capture of "Distelfink" radar station--June 17, 1944
"Commandoes and Funnies"
Germans vs British

5. Assault on Hill 112--July 10, 1944
"Operation Jupiter"
Germans vs British

6. La Marvindiere--August 4-7, 1944
"Operation Bluecoat--The Guards Armored Division in the Bocage"
Germans vs British

For anyone counting, the main bgg page currently lists 12 M44 Expansions, plus six Promotional Packages!

Last edited by chas; June 11th, 2014 at 10:42 AM.
Old June 11th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post

Back on topic, I've been playing a lot of Battle Cry 150th of late as well. In fact had a great game with Chas a few weeks ago.
Chas and I played three games of Battle Cry last Wednesday. We played the Antietem scenario. I won two games to his 1. For those who've played Richard Borg games like BattleLore and Memoir '44, the rules are extremely easy to learn.

Then on Thursday we played a game of Firefly followed by a game of Kemet. Chas won Firefly, though I was close behind him. If I had made a few decisions differently during the course of the game I might have pulled ahead.

Shermandavies won Kemet, but only just. He and I both had the necessary 8 victory points. The first tie breaker is counting how many VP's come from winning battles, and we were still tied. Then it went by who was the first player that turn, and that's how he won.

Old June 11th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, it's been really fun to play Summoner Wars. I got it right before going to three player game nights and it gathered dust for a while! It's got a lot of really fun tactics to it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, it's been really fun to play Summoner Wars. I got it right before going to three player game nights and it gathered dust for a while! It's got a lot of really fun tactics to it.
What's up with the random boldings? Hints to the next C3G Release?
Old June 11th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Yeah, I like how the factions play differently and how you can build a ton of magic to get the big heroes out there, or just swarm with cheaper commons that can either work for you or against you when the enemy kills them and gets magic from them.

Fun stuff.

Old June 11th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yeah, I like how the factions play differently and how you can build a ton of magic to get the big heroes out there, or just swarm with cheaper commons that can either work for you or against you when the enemy kills them and gets magic from them.

Fun stuff.
Speaking of Summoner Wars, I just finished a game via PM with Davidlhsl, and his Swamp Orcs beat my Sand Goblins pretty handily. Even though it's not face to face, it's great to play with the physical components. I've played almost 1500 games on the IOS, and I enjoy it a lot, but it's much more fun to play the real thing. There aren't many opportunities to play it where I live, so my best chances are via PM, or at the occasional Gen Con or other convention. Occasionally, my son will play it, but his interests lie more with mini's than with card games.

And speaking of my son, I got the chance to play a game of Marvel Dice Masters with him tonight. He and I are both signed up for a couple of Dice Master events at Gen Con, and I told him he really should know how to play before we get there. He beat me, but he only had one life left. The nice thing is, since he won the first one, he'll be a bit more enthusiastic about playing it again...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games