Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sujoah and/or the Fyorlag Spiders - what's your army idea?

Now that Truth has even more anticipatory juices pumping with his blog post revealing(confirming) Sujoah and the Fyorlag Spiders' cards ( http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=281 ) I'm eager to see everyone's ideas for 400-600 point armies involving them (since most armies will likely feature both I've combined them). I'll go first with a 500 point army:

Sujoah 185
2x Fyorlag Spiders 80
Venoc Warlord 120
1xArmoc Vipers 65
Marro Warriors 50

Spiders on Speed! This army has mobility to spare, a decent ranged thread and a solid clean up squad. One of those armies that gets me in daydream mode

So what poisonous thoughts have been percolating through YOUR mind?

~Aldin, predatorily

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Last edited by Aldin; May 19th, 2008 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Corrected link

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion