Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 23rd, 2015, 12:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Amazo

The Book of Amazo

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 45
PROFESSOR IVO'S AMAZING ANDROID

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC Justice League set.
Its model number and name are #052 / Amazo.

Character Bio - "The android Amazo was created by scientist Professor Ivo, who became obsessed with immortality. The original Justice League of America (Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and the Martian Manhunter) discover their powers have been drained and appear to be used in the theft of certain long-lived creatures. Attempting to guard the remainder of the creatures and discover the perpetrator, the League is defeated by Amazo. Ivo reveals he has created a means of extending his life span courtesy of the data obtained from studying the creatures, and almost succeeds in removing the League's memories of their having ever been heroes before being stopped by Green Lantern. The League defeat the android, and store it in their trophy room" (Wikipedia 2015).

-Rulings and Clarifications-

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by japes; January 26th, 2022 at 03:34 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 12:02 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Amazo - Design Phase

NAME = AMAZO

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 10
MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7
POINTS = 700

GREEN LANTERN RING 3
Start the game with 3 green Power Markers on this card. Before attacking with Amazo, you may remove 1 Power Marker from this card to add 2 to Amazo’s Range and Attack numbers for this turn.

INTANGIBILITY
Amazo can move through all figures, Fortress Walls, and obstacles, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Amazo cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

AMAZING LASSO
Instead of moving with Amazo, you may choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Amazo. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Amazo. The chosen figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice if attacked by Amazo this turn. Figures moved by Amazing Lasso will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER SPEED SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
When Amazo attacks with this special attack, he may attack 2 additional times. After each attack with this special attack, you may immediately move Amazo up to 2 spaces.

WATER MIGHT 1
Add 1 die to Amazo's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Change Log:

Spoiler Alert!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by tcglkn; June 17th, 2021 at 03:56 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 12:05 AM

So I definitely like the Green Power Ring power on him and the Lasso power as well, as they both feel very representative and useful. I'm happy with Supes covered under Super Strength and Flying. I'm happy with that special attack representing Flash (I added in the extra movement part since last time we talked about the design, but I really like that for helping him use the Lasso and for making him more mobile without overlapping with flying).

I'm iff on the Water Strength one. It's mostly there for theme right now, rather than much utility. I'm wondering if I should put a Martian Manhunter power on there instead. Or just drop him to three powers. I'm not sure what would feel more thematically appropriate or iconic.

This guy has had a ton of versions over time, but to keep it simple I'm going with the original version as expressed in the bio above (powers only of Supes, Wonder Woman, GL, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman) with some mixing in of later developments, like the use of the ring and lasso as I felt those were the best "powers" to represent Wonder Woman and GL.

Old December 23rd, 2015, 12:13 AM

Re: Amazo - Design Phase (Breathing Period)

Old December 23rd, 2015, 12:22 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

On the subject of the Aquaman power, you could also try something that took a swing at mish-mashing Aquaman/Manhunter powers, but doing that elegantly would be tricky. You might be able to communicate the theme by riffing on Namor's Water Dweller, though. Just a slight tweak to that and you could call it "Intangible Water Dweller".

Anyhow, not real familiar with Amazo, so I can't really chime in too much on theme. Looks like a solid power-set.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 12:53 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the change to the Super Speed attack and I'm glad the lasso power made the cut. I like the combo of Pulling in someone and then hitting them and disengaging to go hit someone else.

I'd like to see the fourth power just to jack this guy up. He's truly an Event Hero and I wouldn't mind seeing his points go way up. A Martian Manhunter Power would have more impact game wise which would be good but the theme with Water Strength is solid so it's a tough call.

If we can come up with something that is MM based and counters WW's Golden Lasso.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 01:33 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

You're looking at a very cramped card spacing wise. He's got even more going on than Spider-Man's card, which is pretty cramped in its own right. Other than that minor concern, I really like the design direction.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 01:35 AM

Which is why I'd consider dropping Water Strength. Right now it feels like it's there soley for theme, and I'm not convinced that theme is needed.

A Martian Manhunter power might be fun, but I don't think there's anything I could do that would both do it justice and be short enough.

Old December 23rd, 2015, 02:57 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What About?

EXPERT TELEPATH

Amazo may look at any Order Markers on the Army Card of a figure within 4 spaces of Amazo that does not have the Mental Shield power.

~Dysole, not sure if that's shorter or not
Old December 23rd, 2015, 08:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
I still prefer Amazo Lasso for the power name though.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:18 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Which is why I'd consider dropping Water Strength. Right now it feels like it's there soley for theme, and I'm not convinced that theme is needed.

A Martian Manhunter power might be fun, but I don't think there's anything I could do that would both do it justice and be short enough.
Drop Water Strength for Intangibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:43 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

My biggest worry is fitting it all on the card. Swapping Intangibility for Water Strength would kick his power level up, but I don't think it makes him too strong. It's not any shorter though, I don't think.

I would usually save this for Final Editing, but since card space will possibly drive some power choices, here's an attempt at cutting down Amazing Lasso:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
AMAZING LASSO
If Amazo did not move this turn, before attacking, Instead of moving with Amazo, you may choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Amazo. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Amazo. If Amazo attacks the chosen figure this turn, The chosen figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice if attacked by Amazo this turn. Figures moved by Amazing Lasso will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library