Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 8th, 2024, 12:37 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: GTM HeroScape AoA Previews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sgt. Alexander Drake should be awesome
His mild-mannered alter-ego perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old February 8th, 2024, 02:42 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I thought it was AOA Drake III!
Old February 9th, 2024, 11:53 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Curious at Valkrill getting shortchanged here, but you could say that about last time around too, showing up in the final wave, with units that syngerized mainly with Utgar's instead of each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old February 9th, 2024, 12:07 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

What s the relationship between the Pirates in the AoA we've been playing (from here) and the Renegade AoA?

Old February 9th, 2024, 12:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

What s the relationship between the Pirates in the AoA we've been playing (from here) and the Renegade AoA?

We have no idea right now. We won't start seeing previews of cards from Renegade until on or after March 1st.
Old February 9th, 2024, 01:37 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

We have no idea right now. We won't start seeing previews of cards from Renegade until on or after March 1st.
I was afraid of that. For some reason, I thought there might be.

Old February 9th, 2024, 02:11 PM

Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for such a discussion, but given that we now have a little bit more info, I'm curious...

We're looking at about 26 currently unknown figures split between the master set and battle box. Images of characters like the Frostclaw Paladins, Knight Adjuctor Oberon, Kita, Onshu, Ewashia, and Loviatak have all appeared in Renegade's media (I think that's all of them). And Drake and Shiori have been mentioned by name. Likewise, the Dawn Raider Syndicate has been mentioned as a seemingly significant component of the battle box.

So what are people's thoughts on what figures we might expect in which boxes? Obviously promo images don't equate automatically to wave 1 products, and these are largely shots in the dark, but assuming the factions play similarly to the AoA cards that were revealed during the HasLab campaign, what do we see as being a viable set of six figures for a battle box, or 20 for a master set?

(even as I complete that thought I realize how many assumptions I am making but who cares. It's really just for fun anyway)

Good trades with: Warbeast; WarriorPreist; Just_A_Bill; Boromir96; Joecar
Old February 9th, 2024, 03:23 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Haven't found anything interesting yet using those product IDs (2693, 2694, 2695).

https://renegadegamestudios.com/heroscape-countdown

https://renegadegamestudios.com/hero...countdown-copy

I guess the "copy" is something left by someone testing out the "shogun countdown timer" by first pointing it at a random vimeo video before pointing it at the desired youtube video.

I'm assuming the Brand ID will be something greater than 70
Old February 9th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toa Matoro View Post
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for such a discussion, but given that we now have a little bit more info, I'm curious...

We're looking at about 26 currently unknown figures split between the master set and battle box. Images of characters like the Frostclaw Paladins, Knight Adjuctor Oberon, Kita, Onshu, Ewashia, and Loviatak have all appeared in Renegade's media (I think that's all of them). And Drake and Shiori have been mentioned by name. Likewise, the Dawn Raider Syndicate has been mentioned as a seemingly significant component of the battle box.

So what are people's thoughts on what figures we might expect in which boxes? Obviously promo images don't equate automatically to wave 1 products, and these are largely shots in the dark, but assuming the factions play similarly to the AoA cards that were revealed during the HasLab campaign, what do we see as being a viable set of six figures for a battle box, or 20 for a master set?

(even as I complete that thought I realize how many assumptions I am making but who cares. It's really just for fun anyway)

The 6 figures in the 2 player battle box in my mind would have to be 6 different heroes from the pirate faction. The squads had several 4-person figures which doesn't math out, and even if they changed another one to a 3 figure squad it doesn't make much sense to have a 2 player battle box be one squad v. one squad.

The 20 master set is much harder to figure out. AoA previewed something like 75 figures, so even after putting 6 in the battle box that leaves 69 figures that we are pairing down to 20. The Frostclaws and hero pics heavily imply they are part of this initial wave, but that's a quarter of the figures already if that's true.
Old February 9th, 2024, 09:10 PM

Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toa Matoro View Post

The 6 figures in the 2 player battle box in my mind would have to be 6 different heroes from the pirate faction. The squads had several 4-person figures which doesn't math out, and even if they changed another one to a 3 figure squad it doesn't make much sense to have a 2 player battle box be one squad v. one squad.

The 20 master set is much harder to figure out. AoA previewed something like 75 figures, so even after putting 6 in the battle box that leaves 69 figures that we are pairing down to 20. The Frostclaws and hero pics heavily imply they are part of this initial wave, but that's a quarter of the figures already if that's true.
I had similar initial thoughts with the battle box: the dreadnaughts of new tortuga are a 3 man squad, and perhaps could be combined with 3 pirate heroes. As you noted though, that's not exactly a fair fight if this is supposed to be a two player experience. Mostly I'm curious now if it will be 6 heroes from the dawnraider syndicate, or 3 of them and 3 from another faction as more of a clear conflict (I'd love it to be all dawnraider frankly, as that's the faction i was most drawn in by).

(after looking at the cards, using the totally unfounded assumption they will stay the same, I'm going to say that it will be 6 of the 7 dawnraider heroes, excluding bok-bur na. That would make for one army of 170, 80 and 80, and one army of 150, 100, and 80. That's my uneducated guess)

Good trades with: Warbeast; WarriorPreist; Just_A_Bill; Boromir96; Joecar

Last edited by Toa Matoro; February 9th, 2024 at 09:53 PM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 12:47 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I wonder if Wellspring Water will have a new blue color, of some kind of graphic superimposed. I think a water hex from that other new hex system has a graphic, which is colorful.

Last edited by chas; February 10th, 2024 at 01:59 PM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 05:57 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
I'd like to say BRAVO Renegade games! This will certainly be purchases for me, seeing as how they are pre-painted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Unfortunately, I have yet to see anything that makes me want to say "BRAVO"... Would love to see at least one release from Renegade about Heroscape without any obvious errors.
I hope we get an updated FAQ before March 1st.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News