Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 01:00 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
I'm not entirely convinced that Moffat didn't base the Silence directly on Slendy- I thought that the moment I saw them and I still think he nabbed the idea from there now

I mean, slender, suited figures that make you forget you saw them?
Feels too similar to be co-incidental
At the risk of totally derailing Ronin’s thread, I’ve always suspected the same. Slender Man was created in 2009 and the Silence first appeared in 2011. I know Moffat has also said he took inspiration from Edvard Munch’s The Scream and the Men In Black when designing them.

Wow, Slendy was only two years old at the time? That's crazy, I remember him being such an iconic bit of creepypasta like, as soon as I'd really started using the internet, to the point where the imagery of him was ingrained in my head by the time the Silence appeared. I always figured he was much older.

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old November 4th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a ??? figure from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ???.

NAME = KNULL
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = ELDER GOD
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = NIHILIST

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 13

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

SYMBIOTE INFECTION
Start the game with 8 black Symbiote Markers on this card. A Unique Hero with one of your Symbiote Markers on its card has the species of Symbiote in addition to what is listed on its card, adds 1 to its Attack number, and subtracts 1 from its Defense number.

GOD OF THE SYMBIOTES
After taking a turn with Knull, you may either:
-choose an adjacent Unique Hero that is not an Android, Construct, Symbiote, or Undead and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, place a Symbiote Marker from this card on that Hero's card.
-take temporary control of any Symbiote Hero within clear sight of Knull and take an immediate turn with that Hero.

UMBRAKINETIC ASSAULT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 6.
After attacking with this special attack, you may attack with it up to three additional times. Knull cannot attack a Symbiote with this special attack, and cannot attack the same figure twice in one turn.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Bio - The elder god known as Knull existed before most life in the universe - he saw the creations of the Celestials as a gross intrusion on his void. He created the first symbiote, All-Black the Necrosword, as a weapon in his war on the Celestials and all the other gods trying to fill his sacred void with light and life. All other symbiotes are descended from All-Black, created by Knull to infect the living.

Knull was trapped on Earth and separated from the symbiote hive mind after being struck down by Thor centuries ago, but he is still able to influence nearby symbiotes, and remains a threat to humanity. And the rest of existence, if ever he re-establishes the link to his hive mind.
From Donny Cates' current, ongoing Venom run. Best Venom book in years. I think the first trade (which tells Knull's whole story) is already out, for the curious.
Old November 4th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Fun design! At first I thought he might somehow be related to the Fear Itself character, but that guy was named Nul, and was totally different. Either way, I’ve always thought Elder Gods are a cool concept in any medium.

He’d have to be a crazy amount of points, right? Even without the Symbiote stuff, 4 attacks of 6 per turn is pretty wild. I’m no balance expert, but do you see him above or below 1,000?
Old November 4th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think the ideal place to tune him would probably be around 500—600 points? I think having enough room for some symbiote minions in a standard size match would be nice.
Old November 4th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is there a figure?
He looks like Sorin from AotP. Was considering that figure for Elric.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 5th, 2018, 07:13 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is there a figure?
He looks like Sorin from AotP. Was considering that figure for Elric.
Knull is too new to have a mini yet, but I expect he'll break into Clix eventually. Sorin would be a pretty good proxy, though.
Old November 7th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Age of Ultron set.
Its model number and name are #011 / Monica Chang.

NAME = MONICA CHANG
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = PROFESSIONAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

A.I. DIVISION CHIEF
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Android Hero you control and taking a turn with that Hero, you may take an immediate turn with any Agent Squad you control. You may not take any additional turns with any other figures.

Bio - The head of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Artificial Intelligence division, Monica Chang's job is to take down rogue AIs and deal with developing AI threats. To that end, she worked with the Avengers Hank Pym and Vision to recruit a team of android Avengers that would be able to address threats from, and to, the AI community.
From Avengers A.I., a robot-centric Avengers book from a few years back. Pretty simple design to set up cross-pollinating Agents and Androids. Don't think she needs anything fancy - just a way to back up a team of robots with SHIELD Agents.
Old November 8th, 2018, 02:55 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks pretty straight forward.
Old November 8th, 2018, 09:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Might be cool to give her Adaptive Camouflage as a second power just to make her feel more SHIELD.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 8th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Symbiotic

I could see adding a little touch like that for flavor, but I wouldn't go for Adaptive Camouflage - she's not usually a field operative so much as she's a behind-the-scenes management type.
Old November 9th, 2018, 09:53 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, OK. I don't have any other SHIELD-specific powers to suggest, unfortunately.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2018, 10:02 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If she does not go into the field, perhaps have a no figure.power.
It is a.mechanic I have been toying with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy