Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 11th, 2007, 10:37 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
SotM on the FedEx truck heading to HOUSE MOUSE

FINALLY, it looks like the wait is over. FedEx is scheduled to deliver our SotM sets today along with all the other waves that had recently sold out.

SOOOOO, I'll start processing orders immediately and a big chuck of the US orders should be on tomorrow's UPS truck. International orders will follow shortly.

Thank you all for being so very patient and "hanging in there" while we worked through these frustrations.

Old September 11th, 2007, 10:38 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Great news. Thanks Sandra
Old September 11th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hooray!

Old September 11th, 2007, 10:41 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
so.... beautiful....
Old September 11th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm so happy!
Sandra, I was going to grab myself an additional set at local stores around here, but there is absolutely NOTHING in this area. The package is highly ancticipated!
Thanks for the update.
Old September 11th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Yes!

Come on UPS get here no later than Friday...
... of course if it doesn't I can always blame my performance at the Beantown Beatdown on UPS. Hmm.
Come on UPS get here after Saturday...
Old September 11th, 2007, 11:02 AM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
My head just exploded!

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old September 11th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
:banana: yeah -- now I can stop
Old September 11th, 2007, 11:38 AM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Alright! Swampy goodness here I come!
Old September 11th, 2007, 11:56 AM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
I couldn't possibly thank you any more than I've been thanking you for all YOUR patience and understanding Sandra!

You have been and are the greatest "enabler" ever!

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old September 11th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro
Yes!

Come on UPS get here no later than Friday...
Me too.

I'll kneel with you.
Old September 11th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanks for the update, Sandra!!! YAY!!!

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News