Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 25th, 2009, 11:51 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Been playing a little bit of Contra III: The Alien Wars.

Speaking of Contra, Contra ReBirth is coming out on WiiWare in December. Can't wait.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:01 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I had never played any Everquest before... but I saw a 14-day free trial for Everquest 2 so I gave it a shot.

Really good game, actually. I upgraded out of the trial already.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old May 26th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Started No More Heroes for the Wii -Sweet game!
Hmmm...here is another Wii game I was disappointed by. While the style of the game is pretty cool, I found the battles to be mostly button mashing and the "open world" sections of the game pointless. Why not just take me to the area I'm supposed to be in if driving there is so monotonous?

Tell me how you like the game as you progress.
I fully agree with the open world parts, but its small enough that I don't mind, enjoy the simple but fun combat - fast paced enough and with just the right amount of enemies - no pointless hour long battles against drones then a 15 min fight against a boss. Easily clearing 2 bosses a day in about 2 hours work (including side missions for money).

The story and style fully make up for everything else - Destroyman was an awesome fight lol.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I know this is off-topic, but:

Wouldn't be neat if they created a Heroscape game for the Wii, or for the DSi?

The cards could have some access number to download the figures on to the game, and you could play people across the globe.

It would also make it easier to make maps to test and study.

MegaSilver
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:21 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

The cards could have some access number to download the figures on to the game, and you could play people across the globe.

MegaSilver
Dr. Rasom has developed a heroscape app for the D.S. if you wanna check it out.

DR. Ransom's DS app

There also has been a few threads started on the subject. I know the Search Function can be hard to pinpoint threads but it does work from time to time.
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:46 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Probably not really a video "game", but I just got EA Sports Active for the Wii. It's the latest "fitness" software for the Wii, and this thing is pretty tough. It compliments Wii fit pretty well by bringing much tougher cardio to the table.

I run (well, jog) 2 to 3 miles a day, but my legs were killing me after doing a double work out session on "hard". Things move very quickly from work out to the next, and there is a very good variety including sport themed work outs. I recommend it if you're into this kind of thing. Just get a real resistance band because the one that comes with it is pretty useless if you have any upper body strength at all. I think I may need to get a wireless nunchuck as well because I keep smacking myself in the face with the cord.
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

MegaSilver
Dr. Rasom has developed a heroscape app for the D.S. if you wanna check it out.

DR. Ransom's DS app

There also has been a few threads started on the subject. I know the Search Function can be hard to pinpoint threads but it does work from time to time.
That sounds cool! I didn't know that someone already had something like that. Thank you.

MegaSilver
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:10 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm on vacation in France right now, and I found a copy of Flower, Sun and Rain for 10 euros [about $14]. It said 'Version Francaise' on the box, which I figured would push my rudimentary grasp of the language to the max, but much to my surprise, when I popped it in the DS it was in English! Sweet, and it doesn't come out in the US until mid-June, and it will be $30 when it does. So score! I also picked up a budget title called 'Command and Destroy', a neat little RTS game.

And I forgot who gave me the recommendation on Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 [someone on this very post, many pages back], but I bought it the day before I went on vacation and it's frikkin awesome! I played it for 8 hours straight on the plane, until the battery died. Great stuff, really fun. My only complaint is that you can't rotate the camera, but there was really only 2 or 3 occasions during the entire 8 hours where I really wanted to, and it wasn't a deal breaker or anything.
Old May 27th, 2009, 01:06 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation

Doing the Wii Active thing...as others mention, it kicks your butt. I am still addicted to CoD W@W online and, have been playing Quantum of Solace lately. QoS was a cheapy game at BB during their clearance sale and was definitely worth the $10. Also, still working my way thru the latest Castlevania DS game (ecclesia or some such thing).

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old May 27th, 2009, 01:25 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Beat The House of the Dead 3 on the Wii for the first time a couple of nights ago. It's so much fun playing shooting games on the Wii with the Nyko Perfect Shot. I'm considering picking up House of the Dead: OVERKILL soon, especially with the recent price cut.
Old May 27th, 2009, 01:46 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

I am currently almost half-way through replaying one of my all time favorite games:

I'm replaying it in anticipation of the release of its THREE sequels on June 23, 2009. I can't wait for them to come out!

[shameless plug] Also, I made some custom Overlord Heroscape cards so that I could use some of my favorite video game characters in my favorite board game. If anyone wants to see them, the link is in my signature and right here. [/shameless plug]
Old May 27th, 2009, 03:17 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

I just started playing Lord of the Rings Online. Unfortunately I can only play when I go to my Uncle's house cause I made my account on his username.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games