Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 10th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Update: John Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
I don't know about this, but the idea of breathable atmosphere and sentient life on Mars seems kind of silly. Still, maybe I'll get it from Netflix or something.
The first book “Princess of Mars” was written back in the early 1900’s. 1916 or 17, I think. It’s no more silly for its day than, oh I don’t know, a story that thrusts creatures from all different timelines and worlds together to fight for control of “Wellsprings.”

Just saying.

(RabSheila would like to note that he finds neither scenario silly. It's called Science Fiction & Fantasy. Not...uh...Science Fact and Reality. Ah, you get my point)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies