Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old August 18th, 2023, 06:35 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mastermind

Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = MASTERMIND
IDENTITY = JASON WYNGARDE

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = MUTANT
CLASS = OUTCAST
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 125

MENTAL MANIPULATION
During setup, you may choose another Unique Hero on each team without Mental Shield that is not already a Pawn to be a Pawn. Choose for each of these Pawns to have +1 or -1 Attack or Defense until Mastermind is defeated.

ILLUSIONARY CAMOUFLAGE
Mastermind cannot be targeted by a non-adjacent enemy without the Inorganic keyword.

MANIPULATIVE DEFENSE X
Once per round, if Mastermind or an ally within 4 spaces is attacked by his Pawn, you may reveal Order Marker X on this card. If you do, the defenders avoid the attack and that Pawn's activation ends.

FACTION = BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS =
WINTER 2024: Were I able to return to you your mind... you would recall... I am Jason Wyngarde -- the man who loved you. The man who almost destroyed you.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Mutations and Monsters #052 / Mastermind
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits Updates
  • 2024-04-05 - MANIPULATIVE DEFENSE X updated to only work on HIS Pawn

Last edited by japes; April 5th, 2024 at 10:34 AM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 06:36 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mastermind - Design

1.0 design

Changes:
Pretty much a full redesign.
Still needs a class. Thoughts?
Old August 18th, 2023, 06:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

wonderful design..it looks great.

Also need a name for the last power. It's a very light play on Psychic Defense X. Mainly when he gets inside someone's head he knows how to manipulate them and make the illusions more real.

Also his Range was meant to be 4 to match I just forgot to do that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 18th, 2023, 06:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Is the X intended to cause some tension with Magneto?
Old August 18th, 2023, 06:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Is the X intended to cause some tension with Magneto?
Magneto isn't using the X

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 18th, 2023, 10:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, some sort of Safeguard title for the last ability? Psychic Safeguard, Psychic Walls, Subconscious Safeguard, etc.?

Maybe Charlatan for class? He seems very con man-like.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 21st, 2023, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, some sort of Safeguard title for the last ability? Psychic Safeguard, Psychic Walls, Subconscious Safeguard, etc.?

Maybe Charlatan for class? He seems very con man-like.
Charlatan seems good with me.
Old August 21st, 2023, 11:27 AM
A Man of Taste

Charlatans in C3G feel more like the folks pretending to be good guys for some means. Mastermind never pretends to be a good guy. He just deceived people with mental illusions.

Do we have something more equivalent to deceiver for con man types.

Old August 21st, 2023, 11:30 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Trickster? Feels a little too "playful" for him.
Old August 21st, 2023, 11:35 AM

Just discussing with Japes on Discord. We are leaning toward Tormentor.
Old August 21st, 2023, 11:37 AM

Or maybe Misfit.
Old August 21st, 2023, 11:37 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Trickster? Feels a little too "playful" for him.
Very much

I could see tormentor or even Misfit or outcast.

Tormentor definitely hits the theme notes here I think after looking through the list of classes we have.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database