Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 2nd, 2007, 07:30 PM

Omega has disabled reputation
In game flag bearer question

Okay when you roll dice with attackers who r being boosted by the flag bearers, and so you get to roll the nifty dice, when you roll a symbol that counts for one additional block or hit, does that mean it is like rolling one skull/shield, or two? The additional word is confusing me

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Old January 2nd, 2007, 07:34 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
In the cases you're referring to, the general symbols count as 1 skull or shield. Essentially, instead of rolling a blank, as on normal dice, you're rolling a general symbol. Thus, your odds for success on defense or offense are improved.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 2nd, 2007, 07:36 PM

Omega has disabled reputation
thank you for the quick reply, his my nilfheim is still alive, since that doesnt count as 2 the tagawa wont finish off my dragon and possibly cost me the game, thanks

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Old January 2nd, 2007, 07:38 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: In game flag bearer question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega
Okay when you roll dice with attackers who r being boosted by the flag bearers, and so you get to roll the nifty dice, when you roll a symbol that counts for one additional block or hit, does that mean it is like rolling one skull/shield, or two? The additional word is confusing me
It all depends on what Flag Bearer you are using and what units you have.

for instance:

Acolarh. If you have elf units and they are within 8 clear sight spaces, if they are destroyed, you roll 10 Valkyrie dice; if you roll at least 3 Ullar symbols you ignore the wounds received.

You do not add any dice to the Elves when using Acolarh, but that special helps keep your elves safe.

He also has the ability to boost the movement of any friendly units who start their turn next to him.

So, just read the card and do what it says.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's