Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 4th, 2013, 05:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bi-Weekly League - Sign Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Wait so in like 5 days?
The Sunday after this one coming up.

*goes to put it on the OP*

I wasn't sure when to at first, but about 2 weeks should be fine for sign-ups I'd imagine.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 5th, 2013, 10:01 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
I've a feeling I'll be using the :oops: smily a lot. =P

Due to another mistake of my own, I forgot to indicate the Heavy Snow/Normal Ice format for Isenfell and Cold Front. Sorry all!

(If you have already submitted an army and would like to change it with this note in mind, feel free to do so by PM'g me. Sorry about the mistake ).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 10th, 2013, 08:26 PM
I could go

Re: Bi-Weekly League - Sign Ups until Father's Day!

Less than 1 week to sign up! ^_^

All of the current contestants have submitted armies (but may still change armies as often as they require).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 11th, 2013, 11:46 PM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Less than 1 week to sign up! ^_^

All of the current contestants have submitted armies (but may still change armies as often as they require).
Oy! I resent that, I haven't put one in yet.

But I will finally go and do that.

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old June 11th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Cold Front's standard is normal ice and snow.

Else, the Green Starter is going to have a real hard time getting out of the start zone in the northwest.

I think I'll sign up; just need to think of an army.
Old June 12th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just submitted my brain-dead army.

(I almost went with a zombie build which would mean the army figures were brain-dead, but in this case I'm using it to mean, not-well-thought-out & easy-to-counter).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old June 12th, 2013, 05:32 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Cold Front's standard is normal ice and snow.

Else, the Green Starter is going to have a real hard time getting out of the start zone in the northwest.

I think I'll sign up; just need to think of an army.
Oh? Thanks Mega!

*changing it now*

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 13th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Signed up.
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:53 PM
I could go

Tomorrow for the kill!

Hey all, if your still on the fence to join this go ahead and take the risk and join up. Remember, sign ups end tomorrow.

Also, if your afraid you haven't enough time you can also sign up to be a Good Samaritan so you'll still get that chance to play our favorite game.

Matchups to be posted on Monday.

Also, if you want a tutorial about how to do it, PM me any time tonight until 2 AM Eastern time. I'll gladly sit down and help ya out

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 16th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Am I still able to sign up or are they over today?

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old June 16th, 2013, 04:51 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Your Central Time so by the time I post this you'll have about 8 hours and ten minutes. So until 12:00 in the morning of Monday. Probably going to be eleven for you. I think flame is EDT.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:20 PM
I could go

Yup, there are a little less than 2 hours to sign up. Of course, because I try to be at least somewhat flexible, as long as you submit your army to me before I get on tomorrow (either at 6 am Eastern or at like... 5 or 6 pm Eastern), I won't dismiss you. ^_~

But again, once matchups are posted, your not getting in.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; June 16th, 2013 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Its easier to smuggle in users than reject them, after all. ^_~

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events