Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 31st, 2022, 12:31 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Also seeing as Korg and Miek are 450 together, Worldbreaker Hulk as a 550 pointer would be sweet. Maybe No-Name could be 200 eventually.
Old March 31st, 2022, 12:42 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’ve always felt like Indomitable gives a pretty different texture to a design than just having +2 M/+2 A and I really like the power on this specific character. But yeah, I agree that two attack boost powers at once isn’t ideal.

I’ve definitely been filing Planet Hulk Green Scar and World War Hulk/Worldbreaker Green Scar as different designs on my head. It’d probably be pretty hard to get all the Gladiator stuff on there while also making him feel like the big menace that a WWH design should be.
Old March 31st, 2022, 01:57 AM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’ve always felt like Indomitable gives a pretty different texture to a design than just having +2 M/+2 A and I really like the power on this specific character. But yeah, I agree that two attack boost powers at once isn’t ideal.

I’ve definitely been filing Planet Hulk Green Scar and World War Hulk/Worldbreaker Green Scar as different designs on my head. It’d probably be pretty hard to get all the Gladiator stuff on there while also making him feel like the big menace that a WWH design should be.
Quote:
SLASH OF THE SCAR
When attacking an adjacent figure, you may subtract a die from your attack to target an additional figure that is adjacent to the originally targeted figure, to a maximum of 3. Roll once for all affected figures.
How does this sound? I figured it'd be neat since he actually has weapons instead of his fists. I know the wording's messy, I just hope the point can be understood lol. I'm thinking this would be instead of Warbound. Or Indomitable. Whatever works I guess
Old March 31st, 2022, 06:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I really don't love powers that let a normal attack affect multiple figures. We have...2 of them I think, and personally I feel like they're a mistake because of all the mechanical issues they cause.

Would something like this work for you?
Quote:
GLADIATOR RALLY 2
After Green Scar defends against an attack from an opponent's figure, you may move up to two Gladiator figures you control.

???

SAKAARSON
After taking a turn with Green Scar, you may roll a combat die for each Wound Marker on this Army Card, up to a maximum of 4. For each skull you roll, you may choose a Unique Gladiator Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Green Scar. Take a turn with the chosen figure, during which it cannot move normally. You may not choose the same figure more than once per turn or take any additional turns.
That's putting a bit more weight on Sakaarson, and it's capturing the movement part of Warbound without the stat boost part. Middle power could be some sort of weapon power if that's how you want to roll with it. (EDIT: Or it could still just be Indomitable. )

Last edited by MrNobody; March 31st, 2022 at 07:37 PM.
Old March 31st, 2022, 08:20 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I really don't love powers that let a normal attack affect multiple figures. We have...2 of them I think, and personally I feel like they're a mistake because of all the mechanical issues they cause.
For some reason I like the idea of a power like that. It just feels Hulky to me if that makes sense. What other powers are like that, I don't think I've seen them before.

Quote:
Would something like this work for you?
Quote:
GLADIATOR RALLY 2
After Green Scar defends against an attack from an opponent's figure, you may move up to two Gladiator figures you control.

???

SAKAARSON
After taking a turn with Green Scar, you may roll a combat die for each Wound Marker on this Army Card, up to a maximum of 4. For each skull you roll, you may choose a Unique Gladiator Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Green Scar. Take a turn with the chosen figure, during which it cannot move normally. You may not choose the same figure more than once per turn or take any additional turns.
That's putting a bit more weight on Sakaarson, and it's capturing the movement part of Warbound without the stat boost part. Middle power could be some sort of weapon power if that's how you want to roll with it. (EDIT: Or it could still just be Indomitable. )
I think this is the right direction. Maybe Gladiator Rally, the weapon power, and Sakaarson? I'd be fine with Indomitable instead of the weapon power, but I just like the weapon idea for some reason, since the other powers don't really have the Hulk-like aspect you mentioned in a previous post.
Old April 1st, 2022, 05:13 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So I brought Nuke out of storage and did some work on his card. I Wanted to make him more friendly to today's metagame, So I (currently) did away with the counter placing special attacks and went with something I thought still represents his penchant for violence. Not sure if there is room for a 3rd power or if he even needs one. I kinda like the two power set up.

I also updated Pill Box to be more rewarding and less of a drag so he should be more draftable now as the juice appears to be more worth the squeeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post

NAME = NUKE
SECRET IDENTITY = FRANK SIMPSON

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER/MERCENARY/TERRORIST/ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 180-200

PILL BOX PSYCHOSIS
Before taking a turn with Nuke, roll 1 attack die. If you roll:
  • A Skull – add that Skull to Nuke’s attacks this turn, and after attacking with Nuke you may attack one additional time;
  • A Shield – subtract two from Nuke’s movement this turn, and instead of attacking with Nuke, you may remove one wound marker from this card;
  • A Blank – Instead of taking a turn with Nuke, take a turn with another figure you control. Until your next player turn, Nuke may not move or attack unless an Order Marker is revealed on this Card and Nuke's Defense number cannot be reduced by any special power on any other Army Card or Glyph.

TRIGGER HAPPY 15
Each time Nuke inflicts one or more wounds with an attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, place a wound marker on the card of a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Nuke. Add 1 to each 20-sided die roll for each figure destroyed by Nuke this player turn.

KILL COUNTING RIFLE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 5 Attack: 4
Whenever Nuke destroys an opposing figure, place a black Kill Count marker on this card. When attacking with this special attack, you may attack one additional time for each Kill Count marker on this card. A maximum of 3 Kill Count markers may be on this card at one time.

GRENADE LAUNCHER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Lob 12. Attack 3 + Special
Once per game, choose a space to target with this special attack and remove up to 3 Kill Count markers from this card. Roll X extra attack dice, where X equals the number of Kill Count markers removed from this card. All figures on or within 1 space of the chosen space are affected. No clear line of sight is needed.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old April 1st, 2022, 07:39 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks sweet, you might have my next nom!
Old April 1st, 2022, 10:51 PM

Here's a fun one, pretty simple design.
Quote:

NAME = GLYPH OF SCOOBY SNACKS
SUBTITLE = Initiative Bribery

FOOD EQUIPMENT GLYPH
After rolling for initiative you may destroy this glyph. If you do, you may add 5 to your initiative roll for each Companion or Investigator figure adjacent to this figure, up to a maximum of +10.
Old April 1st, 2022, 11:03 PM

This pizza is messy, but the toppings are solid.
Quote:

NAME = GLYPH OF PIZZA DELIVERY
SUBTITLE = Pizza Time!

FOOD EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Before taking a turn with this figure, if it has the secret identity of Peter Parker, you may add X to this figure’s Move number for this turn, where X is the number of the Order Marker revealed on this card this turn. If you do, destroy this glyph at the start of the next round. When this glyph is destroyed, each figure adjacent to this figure may add or subtract 1 when rolling the 20-sided die for the rest of the round, or may add or subtract 4 when rolling the 20-sided die if that figure has the species of Turtle.
If we can't go live-action MCU/Arrowverse-style on this, that's alright (I don't think Peter has delivered pizza in the comics), but I'd love any suggestions. I know the wording could use work.
Old April 2nd, 2022, 10:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd love to see a straight up Pizza Glyph.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2022, 10:55 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That’s way too oddly specific to ever be a glyph.
Old April 2nd, 2022, 10:55 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like Nuke.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy