Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 4th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Card Customs

To tell you all right now, I am not that into custom figure making. I prefer making up the cards for figures. That is what my custom thread will have. With this thread, I am hoping to have help creating good cards for the figures I have in mind. If I ever do plan to use them, I will proxy.

Now, for my first custom card, and in a very long series, I will be doing a particular theme of units. I plan to write a sci-fi book soon using these figures, and I thought it would be neat to have them added to Heroscape. I already had these characters planned out a few years ago (for my book, mind you), and the cards a few months ago, but only recently decided to post them. As such, only the initials of the figures will be shown, for safety reasons. (Sorry.) I can tell you however, that they bond with no figures to date. Help is greatly appreciated.

Here is the first figure. I know, he will be priced extremely high. I do not care. He may be the first one-man army. Here are his stats:

Name: S (initial) (Orginial Version)

Human
Unique Hero
(Not sure what is yet.)
Intelligent
Medium 6

5 Life
6 Move
8 Range
2 Attack
4 Defense
300-500 points (?)

Weapon L Charge
-If S. did not attack last turn, add 2 to his first attack.

L Sword
- When S. is attacking an adjacent figure, add 4 to his attack.

Stealth Dodge
- D7000 version (works on all non-adjacent attacks.)

Symbols: S Ps Ml

S- It's Super Strength.

Ps- Power Shift- S Version (For S.) Before you take a turn with S., you may replace S. with any other figure you control that has S. in it's name. All other versions of S. stay on thier respective army cards, until they are shifted. If any version of S. is destroyed, no versions of S. may enter the battlefield. The original version of S. always starts on the battlefield. (Will be a dozen or so versions all together.) (Remember, thought of character a few years ago.)

Ml- Mega Leap- Same as Hulk's Super Leap, except that instead of losing three attack dice, you cannot use if you used Ps at the begining of the turn.

Thanks for all help coming this way.

MegaSilver

Last edited by MegaSilver; February 18th, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old August 5th, 2009, 05:24 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: MegaSilver's Card Customs.

Here is the first version S. has the chance to change into:

S.R. (Red version)

Human
Unique Hero
(Not sure what is yet.)
Intelligent
Medium 6

5 Life
6 Move
1 Range
4 Attack
4 Defense

Stun Gun
-Before Attacking, choose an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces of S.R.. Roll the 20d. If you roll a 12 or higher against a small or medium figure, they cannot roll any defense dice if attacked by S.R. this turn. If you roll a 12 or higher against a large or huge figure, they roll half of thier defense, rounded up, if attacked by S.R. this turn.

Power Rod Smash Special Attack
-Attack 3 Range 5
-Same as Mimring's special attack, but figures affected cannot be 5 tiles higher than S.R.'s base, and affects all figures within range below his base.

S Ps Ml

Now I would like to hear some responses, especially for point cost. (Remember, around a dozen alternate versions.)

MegaSilver
Old August 20th, 2009, 08:48 AM

Old August 20th, 2009, 09:57 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmmmmm......Interesting. I suppose S woud be a very versatile character with all of his bonus forms. Not sure on the point cost yet.....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards