Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 5th, 2023, 03:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: She-Hulk (Editing (Words))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Only comment here is that I'd probably reverse the order of the powers and/or just put Healing at the bottom as it occurs last in the confines of a turn/round.
Good thinking, I still had it in its Gamma Healing position.

Do we still want to keep the aesthetic of keeping the really simple movement powers at the bottom of the card?
Old March 5th, 2023, 03:22 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Personally, I'd prefer we follow natural order. Like Start of Game > Start of Round > Before Move > Move > After Move/Before Attack > Attack > After Attack > After Activation > Defense > End of Round etc.

Always on powers I guess I could see being prioritized on top as well.
Old March 5th, 2023, 03:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like following order of activation

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 5th, 2023, 03:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Personally, I'd prefer we follow natural order. Like Start of Game > Start of Round > Before Move > Move > After Move/Before Attack > Attack > After Attack > After Activation > Defense > End of Round etc.

Always on powers I guess I could see being prioritized on top as well.
Old March 5th, 2023, 08:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd probably go more like:

Quote:
When defending, She-Hulk has +1 Defense for each skull rolled by the attacker.
A bit silly to spell out that the defense boost happens when defending maybe, but reads a little awkwardly without that. Trying to keep stat boosts in the +X Stat format though.
Old March 5th, 2023, 10:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks Ronin!
@Arkham I think we’re good for carding here.
Old March 6th, 2023, 05:20 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: She-Hulk - Ready for Art

card up
Old March 6th, 2023, 06:06 PM
Just A Head

Looks great! Did we decide that Resistance symbols break the alphabetical order thing?
Old March 6th, 2023, 06:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Looks great! Did we decide that Resistance symbols break the alphabetical order thing?
I thought we decided that they would be their own order to the left side of the list of symbols.

So Like it's shown here on the card. Adds splash of color (SS/FLY etc) between the gold logo and the yellow symbols.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 6th, 2023, 08:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

pre-yea

I like the modular Fan4 idea with a few different replacement options.
Old March 6th, 2023, 08:17 PM
Just A Head

Re: She-Hulk (VOTE for On Deck)

Okay, assuming that’s all in order, let’s go On Deck!

Arkham - Yea
@Ericth74
@IAmBatman
MrNobody - Yea
@Tornado
Yodaking - Yea
Old March 6th, 2023, 08:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: She-Hulk (VOTE for On Deck)

Don't like my vote? Well you are not getting another one!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database