Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old February 28th, 2008, 09:58 PM

Rythos has disabled reputation
They are just worried if they try and climb up someone might be able to see under their dresses, err kilts, Its a well known fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
One of the quirks of HeroScape people is that they cannot raise their arms higher than their heads; a sad fact, but true.

Generous deed should not be checked by cold counsel
Old March 1st, 2008, 02:34 AM

Spore_Guy has disabled reputation
One thing I'd like to point out. "Clear sight" and "line of sight" are different. I don't know if anyone else realized this, but in RotV rulebook under the in depth description of Raelin's ability it says for clear sight you have to be able to see any part of the figure, not just the red zone. This means you could acid breath someone's sword and kill them. I could be wrong, and I know this is odd, but it's what I read and interpreted.

After more than 8 years in development and more than 30 million US dollars, Spore will release on September 7th 2008 and change the world of video games. Can't wait.

Old March 1st, 2008, 09:59 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spore_Guy
One thing I'd like to point out. "Clear sight" and "line of sight" are different. I don't know if anyone else realized this, but in RotV rulebook under the in depth description of Raelin's ability it says for clear sight you have to be able to see any part of the figure, not just the red zone. This means you could acid breath someone's sword and kill them. I could be wrong, and I know this is odd, but it's what I read and interpreted.
This old thread might help.
Or This one.
Old March 2nd, 2008, 02:47 AM

Spore_Guy has disabled reputation
I figured that most everyone here already knew that. It just didn't seem like Gidian knew from the way their question was worded and I hadn't seen anyone clarify that.

After more than 8 years in development and more than 30 million US dollars, Spore will release on September 7th 2008 and change the world of video games. Can't wait.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's