Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:59 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
What Aldin said.

I think this thread should be moved - it's not about Units - and locked - it's run it's course.
So what you are saying is that it will not help if I photoshop Ullars avatar onto Captain Obvious there...correct???
I agree it would be funny but it does seem like you guys are picking on the new guy. He obviously doesn't enjoy all of us having a good laugh at his expence. If this is true with anybody you should probably lay off and not push them.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old August 3rd, 2007, 06:41 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariealaviator
Quote:
Quote:
What Aldin said.

I think this thread should be moved - it's not about Units - and locked - it's run it's course.
So what you are saying is that it will not help if I photoshop Ullars avatar onto Captain Obvious there...correct???
I agree it would be funny but it does seem like you guys are picking on the new guy. He obviously doesn't enjoy all of us having a good laugh at his expence. If this is true with anybody you should probably lay off and not push them.
Your right, I was wrong to take advantage of such a situation. I keep telling myself...self be nice to those whose feelings are easily hurt...but self won't listen He yells at me...SELF YELLS AT ME!!!!!! And then I say but self you are being selfish to myself...but self doesn't care...no he always doesn't care. Self is not like myself..I am selfless...but it is hard being selfless while having syphliss...That is self's fault as well...Self likes wild women. I said Self knock it off...and he just exclaims I am the Selfinator and I will pick on kids who cry...and hang out with women of ill repute...I don't like Self and his selfish ways. Self is selfish with the Shellfish as well...he knows I like clams...but Self eats them all. Poor me
Old August 3rd, 2007, 06:42 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What Aldin said.

It doesn't seem, we are! Our sole purpose in life is to make new members feel bad about themselves!

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old August 3rd, 2007, 06:45 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What Aldin said.

It doesn't seem, we are! Our sole purpose in life is to make new members feel bad about themselves!
And once their spirits are crushed we turn them into one of us correct?

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:02 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What Aldin said.

Exactly!
Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:04 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What Aldin said.

Dangit! We're the goram army and I never knew it

~Aldin, who is also beside himself

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:04 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Your right, I was wrong to take advantage of such a situation. I keep telling myself...self be nice to those whose feelings are easily hurt...but self won't listen He yells at me...SELF YELLS AT ME!!!!!! And then I say but self you are being selfish to myself...but self doesn't care...no he always doesn't care. Self is not like myself..I am selfless...but it is hard being selfless while having syphliss...That is self's fault as well...Self likes wild women. I said Self knock it off...and he just exclaims I am the Selfinator and I will pick on kids who cry...and hang out with women of ill repute...I don't like Self and his selfish ways. Self is selfish with the Shellfish as well...he knows I like clams...but Self eats them all. Poor me
You are incompatible with your self
Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Quote:
Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 3rd, 2007, 08:09 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Quote:
Now that was funny ...wait a second are you picking on me...I forgot which thread we were in...you are a mean mean man and I do not like you treating me like this

Old August 3rd, 2007, 08:11 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Now that was funny ...wait a second are you picking on me...I forgot which thread we were in...you are a mean mean man and I do not like you treating me like this

FINISH HIM!
Old August 3rd, 2007, 09:51 PM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation

Clothes Selection
One interesting question about the royal children picture in these pages is who selected their clothes. One would imagine that the quuen rather than the king had more to do with the boys' clothing. Some queens may have done it mostly themselves. at least one king took an nterest in the children's clothes--Grorge V. In other cases the palace staff may have been involved. The authors have no information on this, but hopefully will eventually find some pertinent sources. The choices could be complicated. More was involved than just what the queen though stylish. There were political considerations. Queen Victoria by having the young princes wear kilts presumably improved the popularity of the monarchu in Scotland. The Dauphin when he wore a long pants skeleton suit was making an important political statrement in 18th century France. Monarchs who wore ruled multi-ethnic populations might adopt ehtnic influenced attire for the princes and princesses. Many monarchs had to be careful not to allow the children to appear in outfits that might be considered foreign.

Top Google result for "Yugoslovian Skeleton Boy." (FYI)histclo.com/royal/royalindex.html
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online