Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old July 18th, 2022, 03:39 AM

Bryyo Woo who?
The Book of Chaofeng

This was a figure I found in a hobby store and repainted. I had been putting together a Chinese-style map, with bamboo thickets and various aquarium decorations I'd picked up from pet stores, and figured he would be a great addition. I don't expect this one to pass the C3G test, as he's really clunky, being a 6 space figure that doesn't even neatly fit. Turning him is kind of a chore, but basically you pick one foot and pivot him around until you have a legal stopping point (counts as one move per legal stopping point). His turns are very large and fitting him in towers and tight spaces is often not an option. He can move sideways or forward, which counts as one move, even with his body taking up multiple spaces. I generally play him with two teams of Greenscale Warriors and keep them within Chaofeng's storm range to offer a little protection. His chain lightning is very potent at wiping out squads, and sometimes multiple heroes. His large stature and perceived threat level tends to make him a big target and as such he generally doesn't survive entire games, but it does feel nice to chain together a bunch of kills with his lightning. More pictures in the spoilers below if you'd like to see how he sits on the map.

Frankensteined from this custom figure.
https://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=2137
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=55848

More pictures:

Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Krystal Blue Gold Dragon figure from Safari Ltd.

NAME = CHAOFENG

SPECIES = DRAGON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = EMPEROR
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 15
LIFE = 7

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 210

Chain Lightning Breath
special attack
Range 4 + Special. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. You may choose one other figure within 3 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure, and one other figure within 3 clear sight spaces of the second chosen figure, to be affected by Chain Lighning Breath Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Chain Lightning Breath Special Attack does not affect destructible objects.

Stormbringer
All figures within 5 clear sight spaces of Chaofeng subtract 1 from their move number and 3 from their range number. Opponents' figures must be adjacent to Chaofeng to attack him with a normal attack.

Stealth Flying
When counting spaces for Chaofeng’s movement, ignore elevations. Chaofeng may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Chaofeng starts to fly, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Bryyo; July 18th, 2022 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Adding credit to another user.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum