Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old August 8th, 2023, 10:08 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Well I'm not Clarified But I Seem to Be Struck by You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

I have always used the ruling (and I think this is an [un]official ruling in OHS?) that if too many dice are rolled, you reroll...but if the reroll results in a HIGHER result then the original roll, you take the original roll. So in the example above...even though I rerolled and got 4/5 even with the correct dice, the result we would take would be the 3 skull roll.
OHS ruling is basically the same as scapecon. The decision on that predates me but my guess is it's for similar reasons to what OEAO mentioned.

~Dysole, informationally
LOL so I kinda lost my first round
OHS game to that.
Good to know will not be tricked next time.

Old August 8th, 2023, 05:53 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ScapeCon III Regulations

Thanks for posting this! Any changes to partial-card scoring this year? (cough, wheeze, Mezzos?)
Old August 8th, 2023, 06:42 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ScapeCon III Regulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Thanks for posting this! Any changes to partial-card scoring this year? (cough, wheeze, Mezzos?)
Yes!

3 figures are changed:
Mezzos, Axentia, & Vulcanmech Incendiborgs all double their number of lives for partial card scoring.

The calculator on .org reflects this change.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon