Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:47 PM

Therminator is surprisingly tart
Some new Aquilla's Alliance info

Greetings, all!

When I went to ComicCon I took a number of pictures of the Heroscape display. However, either my camera's bad at taking photos or I am, so they're all pretty blurry. I did manage to capture a reasonable picture of the back of the Aquilla's Alliance box, and the blurb there gives some info about the powers of the remaining three unrevealed figures. Again, apologies for the bad quality.

For those who can't make out the words, it says:

"Cripple your opponents with these heroes!
With his coil crush attack ability, the Hivelord Wu-Sa-Ga can inflict damage onto his opponents. Gurei-oni can attack two figures with his Tetsubo special attack. Zetacron's deadly shot can add an additional hit for each skull rolled, while Zelrig's majestic fires will wreak havoc on common squad figures."

You can also barely see Zelrig's card in the picture, though the only things I was able to make out/remember is that he has 6 life, flies and has some second special ability with a lot of text.

If this info is old news, my apologies. I was waiting till someone could get a better shot from Gencon, but it seems the box wasn't there. Hope this is as interesting to you as it is to me.

Failed world domination attempt getting you down? Pesky do-gooder foiling your dastardly plans? Closet pyromaniac who's afraid of matches?
Order a Therminator brand kill-bot and watch your villainous dreams come true. Therminator: fullfilling all your combusting needs.
Now with 30% more evil!
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:53 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therminator
Zetacron's deadly shot can add an additional hit for each skull rolled
This is new and exciting info, (as far as I know.)
Zetacron's gonna be Taelord's new best buddy!
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:56 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
This heavily implies that Zetacron is an omni-cron hero.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
So Wu-Sa-Ga is a hivelord... perhaps Ga is the feminine noun?
Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:04 PM

Location: Seeking a local agency for the missing bodies of Jamaica's Royal Family...
Ricky007 has disabled reputation
This means if Zetacron has more than 2 attack, he's gonna cost a bit....

Anyways, good work, Therminator!

Upset that Wo-Sa-Ga's a Hivelord But crush coil special attack......

This is what I do for a living:
Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:15 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky007
Upset that Wo-Sa-Ga's a Hivelord But crush coil special attack......
Why be bothered by that? The Nagrubs are even better now.

Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:15 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The box art on the front has also changed since ComicCon.

Notice that Wo-Ga-Sa's pose is more dynamic.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:18 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gah! I still need to upload my pictures.

Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:23 PM

darkmask has disabled reputation
so your saying this is from comic con.. why did you wait so long to tell any one.. cause i have not heard about any of this and i have been feeding off the forums for a few mounths and this (although expected) is great to hear.. im hoping that the Blue Robot not only has a decent attack.. but helps the other soulborg of jandors.. this is cool. (ok im getting excited again, gencon just didnt have enough to fee my hunger)

PBR Publication Co.

we do it so u don't have to.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:24 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow, great find. That is wonderful news. I really hope that zetacron helps the omnicrons in some way, that'd be so cool. Bonding would probably be a little ridiculous, but perhaps a range bonus or something. I'm surprised nobody else found that earlier. Thanks for the psot though. There is no way I will be able to see what is on Zelrig's card, but the info on the box sounds interesting. A mimring fire that only affects common squad members. The new marro worm also sounds sweet. The crushing coil ability sounds like Sujoah's ability with cyber claw. Interesting how the worm's name is wusaga, we know he's a he because of the text. Very much a basilisk from harry potter.

I can't wait to hear more!
Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:25 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
It doesn't say anywhere that he's a Marro Hivelord now, does it?

How did this go completely missed for so long? Zetacron with Deadly Shot is interesting, but I'm curious to see how good he'll actually be. I suppose range attack 2 with Deadly Shot wouldn't be bad at all. 3 might be downright broken.

Zelrig is a fire dragon it seems. It'll be fun to see how Majestic Flame plays out. Cool power name at the very least.

Curious about Ga as well. Crush Coil sounds interesting, but I have no idea what it actually does. I want to applaud whoever wrote the description for it for being as vague as possible: "Wu-Sa-Ga can inflict damage onto his opponents". OREALLY?
Old August 23rd, 2007, 03:25 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
not likely since the text mentions wusaga is a "he"

it says he's a hivelord right before his name in the text

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News