Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 1st, 2013, 08:19 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I need Warhammer jokes!

Ok folks, help me out here. We all know that "serious" gamers like Warhammer players make fun of Heroscape. Well this weekend I might be having a Warhammer player coming over to try out our baby.

So, in preparation, any good jokes everybody? Sarcasm and cruelty is allowed.

He seems to be a decent guy, but then again he is a Warhammer-er. (See, even the name is funny.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion