Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:14 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Next time, you shouldn't use the same avatar and location. It's pretty stupid.

Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:14 PM
has been BANNED

Draconius_Maximus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Fine, I've been nice about it. I even tried to start over, I'll even promise to not post spam anymore. I just wanted to have a little fun.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconius_Maximus
Fine, I've been nice about it. I even tried to start over, I'll even promise to not post spam anymore. I just wanted to have a little fun.
You should have thought of that when you disrespected an Admin's wishes.

Then you lied.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:17 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
I just wanted to have a little fun.
Your first ban was only going to be a temporary punishment, now I think I will make it something a little more permanent.

Goodbye.
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:

You were banned because you deliberately defied the request of an Admin to stop with the 42 nonsense...and then you defy them again by coming back on the very same day and try and pass yourself off as someone else.

You may have actually ruined any chance of being allowed back on by doing that.
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Your first ban was only going to be a temporary punishment, now I think I will make it something a little more permanent.

Goodbye.
I owe you one Nether. Can we somehow keep him banned.

Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:19 PM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
Quote:
Quote:

Goodbye.
Um, I don't think you can. He'll just make another idenity.

Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:24 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit94
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Goodbye.
There are ways to make it more difficult for people do that, those measures have been put into place for this case.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:28 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Goodbye.
There are ways to make it more difficult for people do that, those measures have been put into place for this case.
Thank You!

Old April 2nd, 2008, 09:14 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I called it. http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...hlight=#559365

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 3rd, 2008, 09:24 AM
Forums Good I Has

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
No, Oh Yeah called it.

Old April 3rd, 2008, 11:05 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Goodbye.
These statements by you just keep solidifying in my mind the suspicion I have had about you for a long time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's