Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 1st, 2009, 01:44 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Wave 9 coming soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Sujoah View Post
I want wave 9 to come NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
FANTASTIC!!!!!

I think after reading this I need to change my screen name to Awesome Awesome Sujoah in homage to you.

Welcome to the site.
Old February 1st, 2009, 02:53 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Welcome, Awesome Sujoah!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old February 28th, 2009, 03:49 AM

idgit has disabled reputation

I was reading Kosumets card and the wording made me think we will see another unit with the unleashed fury power, maybe aquilla has a unit that would fit that power, the power does specify that " you may add 1 to your die roll when you roll for the unleashed fury power on ANY arny card ". and just maybe we will see it in wave 9.

Last edited by idgit; February 28th, 2009 at 03:56 AM.
Old February 28th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They seem to say that on all the cards, just in case they make another unit with the ability. Not necessarily that there will be one in wave 9. I wouldn't complain if there was though.
Old February 28th, 2009, 08:17 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I'd prefer another unit Khosumet can bond with as opposed to more relentless fury (if I had to choose).

-insert signature here-
Old February 28th, 2009, 11:13 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by idgit View Post
I was reading Kosumets card and the wording made me think we will see another unit with the unleashed fury power, maybe aquilla has a unit that would fit that power, the power does specify that " you may add 1 to your die roll when you roll for the unleashed fury power on ANY arny card ". and just maybe we will see it in wave 9.
The wolvlets also say you can bond with ANY Darklord you control.
I much as I wish their will be another Darklord, it isn't necessarily going to happen.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old February 28th, 2009, 01:10 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

I'm still going to hold out hope for another Darklord; the Wolves could yet become a playable army.
Old March 1st, 2009, 12:18 AM

idgit has disabled reputation

I just watched one of the coolest documentaries ever, if anyone wants to generate ideas for heroscape then i strongly recommend watching "life in the undergrowth" which is a 2 disc/5 episode series about insects/invertebrates, it really blew my mind, and i started picturing all of these wierd lifeforms on a heroscape board, and the scary thing of it is...it could all work out.
Old March 1st, 2009, 10:32 AM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
I'm still going to hold out hope for another Darklord; the Wolves could yet become a playable army.
The wolves a currently a playable army. I came really close to winning a tournament with them. Went 4-1 that day. Would have been undefeated if not for Onacara's pesky 10th foot army and my Marden Hounds deciding not to move for 4 straight activations.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old March 1st, 2009, 10:56 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadom View Post
The wolves a currently a playable army. I came really close to winning a tournament with them. Went 4-1 that day. Would have been undefeated if not for Onacara's pesky 10th foot army and my Marden Hounds deciding not to move for 4 straight activations.
Yup, I remember that, that was brutal. Stay out of the way of danger until you roll really high, was your strategy. It worked great, and I did not have a bad army to begin with (while my army lost from Lobo I also did 4-1 and came in just ahead of Lobo)

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old March 1st, 2009, 12:55 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

It would be cool to think about a DW10K, or maybe DW6K. It might be hard to fit them with abilities and powers though.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old March 1st, 2009, 01:24 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Speaking of when it is coming, it is March, can we get a tiny preview of something?

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News