Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old July 22nd, 2022, 02:51 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Workshop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
One final vote from Flash on Drider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
So, I made a suggestion for the improvement of the map, and I do think it helps improve the map overall. However, as I've kept playing the map, even with the changes, it feels more and more apparent that the changes aren't enough. I like the map, but I feel like some builds are just too strong - the primary offender is Nilfheim with Greenscales. Once Nilfheim gets situated on that central plateau with some Greenscales screening for him, it's game over. The size of the map just exacerbates the power of that position and the power of Nilfheim/other Dragons on the map.

This map would be top of my list in terms of fun maps that I wouldn't use at a tournament - and honestly, it would work really well for some formats at a tournament - but as much as it pains me, I feel like I need to vote

Unfortunately, with just 3 active judges...maps require a unanimous vote to induct.

Drider is removed from the process.
This is completely fair. These days I only put Drider up if I know what specific format we're going for and that is not a great sign for a general tournament map. I really appreciate the second look though and am very grateful for all the time you folks put in. Thanks ARV!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla