Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 10th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Should This Bother Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Exactly. Let people know he's a liar and don't let him skate by with neutral feedback.
Definitely the way to go.
Careful about doing this if the seller hasn't left feedback for you yet. Don't risk your good rating to revenge feedback.

I would say leave Neutral for 2 reasons. First, it may not affect his percentage, but will show up when someone clicks on his feedback score. I don't know about anyone else, but I look at these ratings before buying from an unfamiliar source. Second, whether completely innocent or as part of a calculated plan, he did offer a refund, covering himself. Leave negative feedback now and you will come out looking like a jerk when he responds that he offered the refund but you wouldn't work with him.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 11th, 2015, 12:02 AM

Guybrush3pwood is surprisingly tart

But won't he just say "if you were unhappy, you could have returned them."
Old January 11th, 2015, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Exactly. Let people know he's a liar and don't let him skate by with neutral feedback.
Definitely the way to go.
Careful about doing this if the seller hasn't left feedback for you yet. Don't risk your good rating to revenge feedback.

I would say leave Neutral for 2 reasons. First, it may not affect his percentage, but will show up when someone clicks on his feedback score. I don't know about anyone else, but I look at these ratings before buying from an unfamiliar source. Second, whether completely innocent or as part of a calculated plan, he did offer a refund, covering himself. Leave negative feedback now and you will come out looking like a jerk when he responds that he offered the refund but you wouldn't work with him.
Exactly. This has been one of those weeks for me and ebay.

I got this as well:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221645294597...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

When it arrived, much of the Volcarren Wasteland was smashed up pretty bad. I was able to salvage some of it with some gorilla glue, but much I had to throw away.

Still...pretty good deal? So do I have a right to complain? Ehhhhhhhhhh...
Old January 11th, 2015, 12:29 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I don't think it was an accident and I don't see why he did it that way. He probably could have fetched a higher price if he had just been honest about what it was.

It would bother me a little to not have the correct sculpts.

But the biggest thing that should bother you is the dishonesty and the situation it puts you in. It leaves you having to decide what is right. So now if you say something it is you that are the bad guy, when it is him being shady. It is a morally corrupt way to do business. Also, he knew what it was before he sent it and should have held the shipment until you agreed. The whole thing stinks.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; January 11th, 2015 at 12:47 AM.
Old January 11th, 2015, 05:55 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

You can't go wrong if you tell the truth, which is why the feedback system exists in the first place. Others will judge what happened based on who they are.
Old January 11th, 2015, 06:36 AM

Ultimately went with neutral feedback. Hopefully that was the right move.
Old January 11th, 2015, 10:40 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Was the seller's name LeChuck? That should have been a dead giveaway.
Old January 11th, 2015, 10:58 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
I looked at recent monk purchases. I think the guy was palacex4. He had nuetral feedback, probably from @Guybrush3pwood . Another thing mentioned was that he had 3 squads. Hmm... Now we know he's not a great seller.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old January 11th, 2015, 11:02 PM

Thumbs up Re: Should This Bother Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Lol! Nicely done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion