Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 28th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Yeah, my wife and I went to Disnelyand last year for our anniversary. She got singled out as the 'spy' one of the times we rode Star Tours.
That was a cool element of the Star Tours, having a unsuspecting guest as the Rebel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Star Tours version 1 and version 2 both rocked! Though my favorite Disneyworld ride is Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom.
We did Dinosaur, but my kids ended up being a little freaked out they way they made it pretty realistic, though I liked it. One of my girls' favorite thing was the Test Track and also Soar at Epcot. My other daughter is the more adventurous one and is my ride buddy, her favorites were Rock 'n Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios and Expedition Everest roller coaster at Animal Kingdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
You guys all heard about this, right?
Yeah, that looks to be awesome Balantai. Hopefully we can go back in 5 years and check that out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I took the family to California Disney this year. Here is one of favorite pics. That's my son facing against Vader. We had an amazing time, and the Jedi Training was the highlight for him.
That's awesome that your son got to do that Fret. That's a memory for a lifetime. Some kids would be afraid to go up and do that, but it's cool that he did it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 28th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Star Tours version 1 and version 2 both rocked! Though my favorite Disneyworld ride is Dinosaur in Animal Kingdom.
We did Dinosaur, but my kids ended up being a little freaked out they way they made it pretty realistic, though I liked it.
Oh, that's the best part! Seeing the pictures at the end is hilarious. My sisters and I laughed until we cried at some peoples' faces. Even the tough looking dudes have wide eyes.
Old June 28th, 2013, 07:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Awesome pics guys!
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 1st, 2013, 11:24 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just had the opportunity to run HoSS' Han Solo in a Planet Wars tournament in Grove City, PA on Saturday. I wanted to give heroscaper2010 a big shout out for the chance to play Han as well as giving me the mini and finished card to keep after the tournament. He also brought Chewie w/ card to give away as a special bonus at the end of the tournament and my wife's name was randomly drawn to win him as well!

As far as how Han did, I finished in 3rd place out of 17 players. The rules were that your entire 480 point army had to be from the same planet, and Han was ruled to be from Earth for the purposes of the tournament.

My army was fairly vanilla: 4 x 10th Regiment of Foot, Han Solo, and Deadeye Dan.

I only got to play 4 games because I drew a first round bye since we had an uneven number of players. My only loss was to an all viper army that rolled a ridiculous number of frenzies (taking nothing away from my opponent, he and many others at this event are top notch Heroscapers). Han solo was activated in every game except one, when my red coats took out a marro army with no help needed.

My impressions (without giving away anything for those who are waiting for the official release) after playing him at the tournament and in several practice games leading up to the tournament is that he is a solid, versatile, and well designed hero who, when given the opportunity to, seemed to earn his points in kills and be a pain for the opposition to take out. He did win me a game against a Glad/Blast army after most of the common troops were destroyed and it came down Han against Warden 816 and Kira Jax (C3V).

He's also got great theme/abilities that are iconic for the character. Really nice work by HoSS on this card (and Chewie's) and I'm very much looking forward to the rest of HoSS' first release. Big thanks to heroscaper2010 on offering Han to our group to preview in our tournament and for generously giving away Han and Chewie on Saturday!
Old July 1st, 2013, 11:28 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

That's really awesome, rudyvalentine! I'm so glad you enjoyed playing with Han.

Great work HS2010.
Old July 1st, 2013, 11:32 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
He did win me a game against a Glad/Blast army after most of the common troops were destroyed and it came down Han against Warden 816 and Kira Jax (C3V).
Yeah, he doesn't mention this is against his wife.

~HS2010, who got beat by the same Glad/Blast army...

Last edited by Sheep; July 1st, 2013 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Glad you had a great time Rudy!
Old July 1st, 2013, 11:39 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Release is up on the front page!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 1st, 2013, 11:41 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post

The Holocrons (Books) should be up soon.
Old July 1st, 2013, 11:50 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:

Please post when they've been moved over. I look forward to looking them over.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:01 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well (quite by accident) apparently you get a sneak peak at our design Holocrons (the wrong ones were move out ).
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well (quite by accident) apparently you get a sneak peak at our design Holocrons (the wrong ones were move out ).
Yeah, so depending on how fast you can read, you can see all the changes we made to each unit before release.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape