Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 7th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Showed my family Clue last night. That movie still makes me laugh. It's a little dated, sure, but my kids were cracking up as well. It is so much fun to watch them enjoy old films.
I watched clue, while playing clue last weekend, still a great movie.
Old August 7th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Thanks for the warning, my hopes actually had been up, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Oye, likewise. That's a bummer. I thought the trailers actually looked good.

From IMDB trivia:

Kate Mara had initially wanted to read Fantastic Four comic books to prepare for her role as Susan Storm / The Invisible Woman, but the filmmakers told her it was unnecessary as the film was not based on a single comic book of the series, but is a completely original story.

That send up a red flag immediately. Disregard the source material, say what?

Marvel reaction:
Marvel blows up cast of F4?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 7th, 2015, 09:20 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Speaking of Clue, not all jokes about homosexuality are non-starters:

"But it is dark upstairs, and I am frightened of ze dark! Ooh will go with me?"
"I will."
"I will!"
"No thanks."
Old August 7th, 2015, 09:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Still kind of interested in Fantastic Four, honestly, but might wait and rent now.

Speaking of renting, had a free Redbox, so we got Batman vs. Robin. Fun little movie. Now I know more about the whole Court of Owls thing too.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 8th, 2015, 01:17 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Still kind of interested in Fantastic Four, honestly, but might wait and rent now.

Speaking of renting, had a free Redbox, so we got Batman vs. Robin. Fun little movie. Now I know more about the whole Court of Owls thing too.
Court of Owls was my favorite part of the New 52 stuff, of the dozens of new villains they made, they were the only ones that felt like they belonged.
Old August 8th, 2015, 06:11 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just saw Ant-Man and F4.

Though not as good as GotG, Ant-Man is certainly the most creative Marvel film. I thought it was a little slow going but well worth the payoff. Extremely well written.

The best part of F4 was the Deadpool preview.
Forced and hollow.
Jamie Bell who is far from Ben Grimm physically(and I thought Eric Foreman as Venom was miscast) he gives by far the best acting performance. A superb actor in something beneath his talents.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 8th, 2015, 06:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I really like Jamie Bell in the tv show Turn.
Old August 8th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I really like Jamie Bell in the tv show Turn.

I agree YK, he's really good in Turn, and that's a really good show.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 8th, 2015, 06:25 PM

Ever seen Deathwatch? One of my favorite films.
Also stars Andy Serkis in a live role. Jaime went to Andy for advice on playing the Thing.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 8th, 2015, 07:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Also stars Andy Serkis in a live role. Jaime went to Andy for advice on playing the Thing.
Thanks for the heads up with that one Tornado. I've gotten into WWII lately so I'll have to check that out.

I'm currently reading A World Undone and it is a very good book about WWI. Also watching The Great War channel on YouTube with host Indie Neidel sp?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 9th, 2015, 10:07 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tremors again! I am also hoping to see (since I'm recovering from being sick) Ant-man this week.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old August 9th, 2015, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Thanks for the heads up with that one Tornado. I've gotten into WWII lately so I'll have to check that out.

I'm currently reading A World Undone and it is a very good book about WWI. Also watching The Great War channel on YouTube with host Indie Neidel sp?
Deathwatch is set in WWI but I would say it is closer to a Thriller than a War movie. Nothing like it, that I have seen. If anyone has any suggestions for WWI movies, I would love some recommendations.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies