Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 03:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: japes design thread...and that's no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Would uncommon figures add 6 like common figures?
Uncommon figures are treated like Unique Heroes for the purposes of power mentions.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 03:55 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Would uncommon figures add 6 like common figures?
Uncommon figures are treated like Unique Heroes for the purposes of power mentions.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 04:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No prob. It was a pretty weird thing to wrap our minds around when they became a thing, but I'm glad the addition happened. It sure made things like Sentinels a lot easier to design!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 04:44 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I still have to look up Uncommon Rules and Event Heroes Rules on a fairly regular basis.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 3rd, 2018, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I still have to look up Uncommon Rules and Event Heroes Rules on a fairly regular basis.
I forgot the majority of the Event Heroes rules during my last hiatus. I'm all caught up after workshopping a bunch of them, though.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 05:55 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
japes Public workshop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I feel that way with Glyphs, I constantly need to look that up
Old August 5th, 2018, 09:41 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

For his base stats I think I would rather see his attack be 4 vs 5, I feel like once you get to 5 you're bordering on SS territory. Which means we could do a word tweak to “Brutality” and say that he gets plus 1 vs any adjacent figures with an attack value the same or less then Crossbones which would play out the same.
Old August 5th, 2018, 09:42 PM

I always saw 5 as peak Human in melee, with 6 being the start of Super Strength.

Old August 5th, 2018, 09:50 PM

I would agree with that, but there are a few with 5 and SS. You’re right though it’s not super common, but do we think he’s stronger then Wolverine or werewolves? Also with base 5 that means with height and Brutality he’s going to be throwing around 7 dice. That seems a little much for a nonpowered mercenary.
Old August 5th, 2018, 09:53 PM

Attack power isn't about pure strength. Things like skill, weapon use, and brutality are in there too. And Wolvie gets a -2 to enemy defenses, so that 4 is an illusion.

Old August 5th, 2018, 09:59 PM

Stills seems like too much for him from my perspective, but I guess it can always work out in play testing when it gets there.
Old August 5th, 2018, 10:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I also think Crossbones base attack should be 4 with the other powers and stats most recently discussed. Range 4 attack is pretty solid for a machine gun attack, then when adj. to someone and using a melee attack the brutality power will kick in sometimes giving his foe a -1 defense adjustment.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy