Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 14th, 2015, 01:06 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Season 18 - ROUND 2

Chris Perkins and I start in 25 min.

Man and over, poor placement on Sudema almost let TKN kill her but on the next turn I nailed the 17 on Stare of Stone and that gave me the momentum to finish the game!

Thanks for playing Chris!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Last edited by William099; March 14th, 2015 at 02:28 AM.
Old March 14th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have not heard from my opponent since Monday and we were aiming to play our game sometime yesterday. I sent him a PM yesterday but did not get a response. Anything I need or should do at this point?

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 14th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Have not heard from my opponent since Monday and we were aiming to play our game sometime yesterday. I sent him a PM yesterday but did not get a response. Anything I need or should do at this point?
sounds like me
Old March 14th, 2015, 01:23 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
@ScapeRaider

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 14th, 2015, 04:10 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't heard from mine either. We were going to play Monday night but I missed the time. I have sent several messages but have no response as of yet.
Old March 14th, 2015, 04:30 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

@jcustar09 @jcustar07

Can one of you get Jcustar09's game with Belgarath scheduled?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 15th, 2015, 03:03 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
@jcustar09 @jcustar07

Can one of you get Jcustar09's game with Belgarath scheduled?

Scheduled for 9pm central tonight.
Old March 14th, 2015, 09:24 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Crixus and I are playing now

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 14th, 2015, 10:57 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished with Scaperaider and the ninjas triumphed over the elves. Early on wounds were hard to come by with defenses outrageously high. I was throwing a lot more attack dice and managed to take out Arkmer, but then Kumiko and Moriko both went down. However those two ninjas did a lot of other damage putting 4 wounds on Ulginesh, 2 on Chardris and 2 on Jorhdawn. I still didn't like my chances as one of my NotNW got fireballed, but then Shiori took out Ulginesh (who had height and an autoshield). At that point is was pretty much game. Shiori and Isamu fell shortly afterward but so did Emirroon and Jorhdawn. For about 3 rounds Haduc stood up to attacks from my remaining 2 NotNW (or were they?). It turned out one of the Ninjas was Isamu in disguise (dressed as a woman no less) and missed a single disappear out of probably 5 and the one she blocked. This is also my first win online in over a year breaking about an 11 game losing streak.

Thanks for the good game Scaperaider.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; March 14th, 2015 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Of course I don't know how to feel about the win, as the dice were definitely on my side
Old March 15th, 2015, 12:15 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

After some internal discussion, we have made an adjustment to the time control rules, effective immediately. With the new rule, the player who had used less time must inform the other player that one or the other timed game barrier is approaching before they can invoke the rule. The updated rule is as follows:

Quote:
Time Controls
If, at the end of any turn, both of the following conditions are met:
  • One player has taken 20 minutes less game time than their opponent according to the app AND
  • At least 60 minutes of gameplay time has passed since the timestamp of the first set OMs,
Then the player who has taken less time than their opponent may note the current time gap in the chat window and warn their opponent that they are approaching the timed game finish. After that point, if the time gap between the two players increases by another 10 minutes beyond the noted gap, then the player who has taken less time than their opponent may end the game on time. The game will then go to partial card scoring.

Additionally, if one player has taken 40 minutes less game time than their opponent, the player who has taken less time than their opponent may note the current time gap in the chat window and warn their opponent that they are approaching the slow play forfeit. After that point, if the time gap between the two players increases by another 20 minutes beyond the noted gap, then the player who has taken less time than their opponent may claim a win on time, irrespective of the game situation.
Additionally, we have codified the stalemate rule. It is fundamentally the same rule that has been in place for the last 18 seasons, but we never had it written in the OP before. It is as follows:
Quote:
Stalemate Rule
At the end of any round after the fourth round of the game, a player may activate the stalemate countdown by informing their opponent in the chat window. After that call, if three or more consecutive rounds pass where:
  1. There is no attack or attacking power* used against an opponent, and
  2. Each player wins initiative at least once,
Then the game is over and the winner is determined by partial card scoring.

Note: If a wound is healed (and/or a destroyed figure is returned to the battlefield) then the attack or power that inflicted the wound (and/or destroyed the figure) does not count for the purposes of avoiding a stalemate.

* "attacking powers" are defined as any special power on an army card or glyph that inflicts wounds, destroys figures, or takes permanent control of figures.
Old March 15th, 2015, 02:43 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

I lost to TreePowerz, too many ma ma ma monkeys.

I've never had to do a battle report but I'd hate to be the guy that never painted a picture. Cyprien came out early and often. Taking out two nakita agents, a gorillanator and putting 4 wounds on raelin. Unfortunately, the monkeys cybernetically enhanced movement and range was to hard to maneuver around. A combination of the common attack glyph and consistent high ground proved to be my undoing. Poor defensive rolls kept the hydras from getting too far out of the start zone. Still has a good time though, thanks for the game mate!

Last edited by Buddy412; March 15th, 2015 at 09:24 PM.
Old March 15th, 2015, 02:57 PM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart

Good game Buddy, haven't used the g'nators in a while, glad to see they are still swingin

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events