Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2011, 10:32 PM

kosshi costs too much!
Selling heroscape

im selling a double set of what i own everything if interested message me back
Old January 16th, 2011, 11:08 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Selling heroscape

I'd like to know what you have. Are you selling two of everything, or one of everything?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 16th, 2011, 11:16 PM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

...or everything?
Old January 16th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And what's everything? Cause I'd want a dogzilla from the other post!

Have you made a list?
Old January 16th, 2011, 11:59 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I might be interested too, but I don't understand what is for sale.
Old January 17th, 2011, 12:01 AM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

...bot?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 17th, 2011, 12:14 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
...bot?
I would guess so. Notice that he never actually mentions Heroscape, we just assume based on where we are. It's just generic enough to be posted anywhere, and just specific enough to seem relevant at first.

Old January 17th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I Would Be Interested If I Knew What He Was Selling...

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old January 17th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
...bot?
I would guess so. Notice that he never actually mentions Heroscape, we just assume based on where we are. It's just generic enough to be posted anywhere, and just specific enough to seem relevant at first.
But the thread title is "Selling heroscape". There aren't the other tell tale signs either.
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
I Would Be Interested If I Knew What He Was Selling...
Your email addresses to spamming companies.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:28 AM

Fatboy Chubby is surprisingly tart

As I live in a flood affected area here in South East Queensland, Australia perhaps you would like to donate all of your 'two of everything' to me and I will ensure it all goes to a good cause

My Trade List
GOOD TRADES: Screwdriver, Rodriquez X2, Gurei-Ornery X2
Old January 17th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
...bot?
I think it is... It is -- as most bots are -- very vague, and the font is off. Also, it's not posted in the best forum, as if someone just very quickly glanced through the forum headings (not noticing the sub-forums). It would be easy to program a bot to post a message relating to 'scape. Finally, it logged out the second after posting.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion