Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 10th, 2015, 09:54 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
On

Mew and I are getting started here shortly. I have robots and archers. He has dragons and groks.

~Dysole, fascinated
Old November 12th, 2015, 10:52 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Round 4 Until 11/

Double Header tonight:

belgarath vs. Dr. Goomonkey scheduled for 7pm central

and then to finalize the playoff picture at 9pm central, vegie's dad vs. Chris Perkins:

CP (Raelin, Stingers x2, Cyprien, Sonlen, Sharwin, Theracus)
VD (Charos, GS x2, Acolarh, Skyhunter, Emirroon, Saylind, Marcu)

Last edited by kevindola; November 12th, 2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: VD/CP game delayed
Old November 13th, 2015, 10:53 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Playoffs

Congrats to @infectedsloth and @vegietarian18 (vegie's dad) on earning byes into the semifinals.

For the two matchups that haven't been played yet, please go ahead and finish those or let me know if you don't plan on it.

Here are the Quarterfinals:

The Quarterfinals are on Capuan Arena (Dagmar, 3x TG)

The MegaSilver (3-1) v. kevindola (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Viper Warlords: Armoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa
* Master Monks: Shaolin Monks x2, Master Win Chiu Woo, Syvarris
* Kyrie Aura Envy: Einar Imperium x2, Empress Kiova
* I wish horses had disengage: Templar Cavalry x2, Brandis Skyhunter
kevindola chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, MegaSilver chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins (3-1) v. Mew28 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* : Marro Stingers x2, Cyprien Esenwein, Raelin (RotV)
* : Greenscale Warriors x2, Charos, Marcu Esenwein
* : Major Q9, Deathwalker 8000
* : Nilfheim, Geenscales x2, Red Wyrmling x1
Mew28 chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Old November 13th, 2015, 10:18 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Quarterfinals)

Mew28 & I are getting started now. I've got the dragons, he's got stingers and Q9.
Old November 15th, 2015, 09:23 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Quarterfinals)

MegaSilver and I are going to finish up the first round playoffs tonight in about 10 minutes (7:30c)

Me: Armocs x2, Einar Imperium x2, Venoc Warlord, Empress Kiova, Me-Burq-Sa
Mega: Templar x2, Shaolin Monks x2, Master Win Chiu Woo, Syvarris, Brandis Skyhunter

EDIT: Game Over

I won initiative and the Imperium rocked. They took out 4 Monks in the first onslaught and then the other two and a Templar in the next turn. Mega lost an OM and was reeling. Mittens and the Armocs stormed both sides they were against and brought down Syvarris, Brandis, and most of the Templars over the next couple of rounds while Mega put Woo to work.

The Imperium put a couple of hits on the Master, but he was able to take out all but one of the Imperium. He was finally caught by the Venoc Warlord who had picked up Defense +1 and Healing. The Gauntlented Snakes and his squad finished him off. Gift of the Empress saved 2 times. Venoc Warlord and Kiova each took 1 hit and I lost 5 Imperium in the end.

Last edited by kevindola; November 15th, 2015 at 11:46 PM.
Old November 16th, 2015, 10:41 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Semifinals)

Quarterfinal games got knocked out in record time this weekend so on to the Semis. Matchups were set to avoid any rematches. I also am posting the 'bonus' matches for those who aren't in the playoffs to play.

The Semifinals are on Six Points (Valda, Thorian, TG x5)

The vegie's dad (4-0) v. infectedsloth (3-1) pool of armies is:
* unemployed useless ullar: Sonlen, Sharwin Wildborn, Theracus
* unfortunate useless ullar: Acholarh, Brandis Skyhunter, Emirroon, Saylind
* : Phanton Knights x2, Raelin (SotM), Concan, Guilty McCreech (sit one)
* : Tandros Kreel, Brunak, Thorgrim, Marcu Esenwein
vegie's dad chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, infectedsloth chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins (4-1) v. kevindola (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Kyrie Aura Envy: Einar Imperium x2, Empress Kiova
* I wish horses had disengage: Templar Cavalry x2, Brandis Skyhunter
Chris Perkins chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

BONUS GAMES
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 16th, 2015, 11:03 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Seminfinal #1 underway

Me: Charos, GS x2, Marcu, Templar x2, Skyhunter
CP: Imperium x2, Stingers x2, Cyprien, Raelin, Kiova
Old November 17th, 2015, 12:46 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Amazing Game with Chris Perkins finished. He won with a 1 life Kiova vs. a Greenscale. Kiova flew and got the Potion to finish with 4 life and the win.

Charos flew in to start the game and took out Stingers and Imperium left and right, but Cyprien put 7 wounds on Charos through chilling touch (in 4 attempts) to kill the big dragon (who had taken an adjacent swing and LEA earlier) Swung the game from a very strong position for me to a great one for CP. I managed to swing my Templars around to catch a sleeping Cyprien who had taken Thorian to protect against Skyhunter. It cost me Brandis though, but I was able to wipe out the Vampire and the Imperium.

This left Raelin and Kiova vs. 4 Templars, Marcu, and a Greenscale.

The templars charged and eventually took out Raelin leaving Kiova vs. 3 Templars and Marcu, but she blocked time and time again With only me breaking through a couple of times. Marcu betrayed me when Kiova had 2 life left costing me one attack. Marcu put one more hit on her before dying leaving the 1 life endgame. Great game and good luck in the finals

Fun Note: My Einar Imperium Pod finished 6-0
Old November 23rd, 2015, 10:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Veggies Dad and I are playing.
Old November 30th, 2015, 01:34 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Championship)

Congrats to our two finalists! Vegie's dad is in his 3rd Classic League finals and is gunning for his 2nd Win (War of the World Winner, Casualties of War RUP)

Chris Perkins has made it to the finals in his first classic playoff appearance and is looking for more.

The Championship is on Failed Negotiations.

The vegie's dad (5-0) v. Chris Perkins (5-1) pool of armies is:
* unemployed useless ullar: Sonlen, Sharwin Wildborn, Theracus
* unfortunate useless ullar: Acholarh, Brandis Skyhunter, Emirroon, Saylind
vegie's dad chooses to pick one of his opponents two pods or defer. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Old December 8th, 2015, 07:52 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VI: Go Big - Pod Draft (Championship)

The Finals are going down tonight at 8pm central.

vegie's dad: Sonlen, Charos, Sharwin Wildborn, Greenscales x2, Theracus, Marcu
Chris Perkins: Raelin, Stingers x2, Cyprien, Brandis Skyhunter, Saylind, Emirroon, Acolarh
Old December 8th, 2015, 11:23 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League VI: Go Big Pod Draft - CONGRATS CHRIS PER

Finals are finished.

I got lucky with Cyprien early, with a d20 roll of 20 on Sharwin in round 1 and another on Charos in round 2 before the stingers moved in and finished off Charos in round 2 and Sonlen in round 3.

Good game Vegie's Dad. The D20 won that more than I did.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events