Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 16th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Lagoon Boy

The Book of Lagoon Boy

C3G DC WAVE 15
REMEMBER THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroscape figure from the Champions of the Forgotten Realms: Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen set.
Its name is Sahuagin Raider.

The figure used for this unit is a modified D&D mini from the Abberations set
Its model number and name are #42 / Sahaugin Ranger.

Modification: Remove the trident from the figure.
Character Bio - Lagoon Boy is an amphibious boy. He is small in stature, but stronger, quicker and more durable than an ordinary human. His body is covered in green scales and fins and he has sharp claws and teeth. When excited, Lagoon Boy also has the ability to blow up like a puffer fish, which makes him appear to be much larger and more intimidating, and develop quills that can cause great pain to other opponents who cross his path.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Titan, Lagoon Boy has these Titan Synergies.
  • As a figure with a special power benefitting from water tiles, Lagoon Boy can benefit from water tiles being placed by one of these figures.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:31 PM. Reason: png
Old September 16th, 2012, 08:07 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Lagoon Boy (Design phase)

NAME = LAGOON BOY
SECRET IDENTITY = LA'GAAN

SPECIES = AMPHIBIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 90

PUFFED UP
Before taking a turn with Lagoon Boy, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, add 1 to Lagoon Boy's Attack and Defense numbers and subtract 3 from Lagoon Boy's Move number for the remainder of the round.

WATER STRENGTH 1
Lagoon Boy does not stop his movement when entering water spaces. Add 1 die to Lagoon Boy's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

Quote:

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 1st, 2014 at 07:04 PM.
Old September 16th, 2012, 08:36 PM

I like the last one best.

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; October 5th, 2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I don't anything about this guy, but seems like a nice low cost hero that will be extra useful on water maps, tagging along with Aqualad.

Intimidation I take it is from him blowing up like a puffer fish. Would that really intimidate a lot of characters though? Is it going to intimidate guys like Hulk or Darkseid? Like I said, I know nothing about him, so for all I know he has scared the snot out of Sinestro and Lobo on numerous occasions.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:18 PM

It probably wouldn't intimidate most anybody if they knew it was going to happen. Mostly, it takes them by surprise, scares them a little bit (like what's happening? Is he growing into a giant monster?) and then the surprise wears off and they attack him.

I wanted to keep a generic power name though so it can be re-used (and now that I look at it again, I should add the the number to it).

Quote:
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Not hugely in love with the sculpt (since it only sorta looks like Lagoon Boy and as far as I know he doesn't generally use a spear), but the rest is solid.

Do we have a better species? He's not from Atlantis, but would Atlantean work as a general "sea-person" term?
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:38 PM

Atlantean could work as he's a citizen of Atlantis but not a native. However, I don't want it to mess with any Atlantean synergy.

Also, there's this:

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; September 16th, 2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old September 16th, 2012, 10:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

We could easily make it so he could only intimidate figures without SuperStrength, so he doesn't scare Thanos.

Looks pretty cool, otherwise. Any chance of a Lagoon Boy mini in an upcoming HC release, Johnny?
Old September 16th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Looks pretty cool, otherwise. Any chance of a Lagoon Boy mini in an upcoming HC release, Johnny?
Always possible, but there's no real hint toward a theme that would include him... no Titans or Young Justice expected within the next year or so.
Old September 17th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should we break off his spear and take pictures and call it a modified figure?

15 should be added to Intimidation for sure. I could go either way on the SS thing.

Psyched to see someone else grabbing a Titan! Just for the sake of that (and for having the year wrapped up) I've swapped this guy into December's wave in place of Arsenal!

If we have Simian for our Gorilla City Soldiers, Amphibian makes sense to me here. With no origin story for the guy in the comics, we can't guess Metahuman or anything like that, so gotta go with that snippet from the comics (nice find, btw!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Simian is a bit more specific than Amphibian, though. It's more akin to calling Captain America "Mammal."

It's not a big deal, I suppose, as both are sort of inaccurate.
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If I thought we had something more specific we were sure of, I'd support it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library