Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: How big should our largest figures be?
2 hexes (motorcycles, anyone?) 51 42.50%
3 hexes (a large tree person, an Ent, or mabey a wide worm thing?) 24 20.00%
4 hexes (a big long chineese dragon, or a wide "square" with a large minotaur, with one rider hex on top) 31 25.83%
5 hexes (mabey a ? i got nuthin?) 1 0.83%
6 hexes (mabey a flatbead truck, with 4 ride hexes(it would be like 2 wide, 4 long)) 2 1.67%
7 hexes (mabey a very large beholder, that covers the 7 hexes on a 7 hexer, were getting pretty big, now) 3 2.50%
8 hexes and up (mabey my big @ss representitive of the republican party(thats an elephant) that i may be getting for christmas,see my war elephant thread) i like big 8 6.67%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 15th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Loves This Site!

ZODGILLA! Woo who?
another idea

Although I voted for two, I could see a larger figure if it were on a base that is "hinged", so it could be multiple hexes long in single file, and "shapeable". The figure on the base could be jointed to follow the shape of the base. Perhaps an oriental dragon four hexes long.

ZODGILLA!
Not bad monster.
(Ten foot tall and bulletproof.)
Old November 15th, 2006, 08:51 PM

Mr.Zolt has disabled reputation
I would love to see 4 hex things, and i know some of you dont want tanks but come on, we need for army stuff and that is one way to go. OOOOOOOOOO!!! I know what would be even better, artillery of some kind. Now that would kick.

Old November 15th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Zolt
I would love to see 4 hex things, and i know some of you dont want tanks but come on, we need for army stuff and that is one way to go. OOOOOOOOOO!!! I know what would be even better, artillery of some kind. Now that would kick.
Why??
Old November 15th, 2006, 10:08 PM

theats has disabled reputation
12+ range

Theophilus.
Old November 16th, 2006, 01:40 AM

Mr.Zolt has disabled reputation
yeah and maybe a 2 radius insted of the normal special attack that usually only hit adjacent. Of course using it as artillery would be a special attack and you'd have to range in. To do this you might get 5 dice to start with, and to range in you need to roll a 15 or higher. You get 3 attempts. Every time you fail you lose an attack dice. so if you get it first attempt you get 5 attck dice, second would be 4, and finally third would be 3. Yeah 5 might be too high, but you know what im talking about.

Old November 16th, 2006, 01:59 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: another idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODGILLA!
Although I voted for two, I could see a larger figure if it were on a base that is "hinged", so it could be multiple hexes long in single file, and "shapeable". The figure on the base could be jointed to follow the shape of the base. Perhaps an oriental dragon four hexes long.
I've thought about trying to make a really huge figure where each leg was a hex. It would be kind of neat to allow figures to run underneath and try to bring it down by taking out the legs.
Old November 16th, 2006, 03:15 AM
Loves This Site!

ZODGILLA! Woo who?
Re: another idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODGILLA!
I've thought about trying to make a really huge figure where each leg was a hex. It would be kind of neat to allow figures to run underneath and try to bring it down by taking out the legs.
I guess something like that would have a dreadful attack?

ZODGILLA!
Not bad monster.
(Ten foot tall and bulletproof.)
Old November 16th, 2006, 03:44 AM

neon has disabled reputation
I like the chinese dragon idea for four, although I believe if they could ever go beyond 2 hex they would only go up to 3

but who knows =)

Sometimes the hand of fate must be forced.
Old November 20th, 2006, 10:08 AM

Tholarthemag has disabled reputation
Okay, maybe just the Sentinels from Xmen.

Braxas can be killed by peanut butter.
Old November 22nd, 2006, 11:39 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Why not go massive size... just have the game board the skin of some giant creature lol...

Anyway someone in the first 2 pages, posted an idea close to a unit I will be making... its supose to be a 6 legged Massive robot... with cannon in the center, the center is the "hero", the 6 legs are a squad of 6.. each with a short range gun... each leg would move 1 or 2 spaces, they can stomp, and be shot off the main unit, were it would be an imobile unit, until it was killed again, and dead, once the overal unit gets less than 3 legs to stand on, its basicly destroyed... I was just going to do it for humor purposes and put it on ebay but I doubt I will ever actualy do it . it would be big enough Mimring could walk under it I would just do the legs with snap on plastic ball joints... so it could bend in a few places to change angle and elevation...

EDIT: here is a quick, and crappy sketch of what I am talking about I could not find any of the other 20 or so sketches I made of concepts...

Old November 22nd, 2006, 11:59 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Why not go massive size... just have the game board the skin of some giant creature lol...
I had a similar thought, though I don't think they'd actually MAKE a giant creature like that.

I voted 4, because anything bigger is insanely unweildy and difficult to maneuver (heck, there are even difficulties w/2 hexes).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion