Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 6th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Btw, in her carry power, you can save a ton of text by just saying she can carry "up to 2" friendly figures.
So she’d be able to carry 2 figures of any kind, not just Patrollers?
Old August 6th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Btw, in her carry power, you can save a ton of text by just saying she can carry "up to 2" friendly figures.
So she’d be able to carry 2 figures of any kind, not just Patrollers?
Ah, nevermind, I misread the original. "Carry" on.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 10th, 2018, 10:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Judge Hershey

Human
Unique Hero
Judge
Selfless
Medium 4

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 7
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

CHIEF JUDGE'S ORDERS
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Judge Hershey, you may either take a turn with any Judge figure you control or move all Judge, Lawman and Lawmaster figures you control up to 5 spaces each.

HEAVY ORDINANCE
For the entire game, all Judge figures you control may use the Lawgiver Armor Piercing Round special attack. When the Lawgiver Armor Piercing Round special attack refers to Judge Hershey, it refers to the attacking Judge instead.

LAWGIVER ARMOR PIERCING ROUND SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.

Choose 6 spaces in a straight line from Judge Hershey. All figures on those spaces are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Roll defense dice for the figure closest to Hershey. If that figure receives a wound, roll defense dice for the next closest figure. Continue rolling defense until no wounds are inflicted or all affected figures have rolled for defense. This special attack may only be used by this figure once per round. (DOs roll less defense? Text is getting heavy)

@japes here is current Hershey.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 10th, 2018, 10:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a pretty good leadership power so I guess I'll have to save my suggestion for another figure...oh wait...DOH...I have the perfect figure for it...He's actually been sitting forever because I couldn't think of a leadership power that I liked...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:00 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My only worry with the Lawmen is the Beat Cops. May have to restrict it to unique heroes.
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
My only worry with the Lawmen is the Beat Cops. May have to restrict it to unique heroes.
Easy enough.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:25 PM

Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
I'd break it up like this.

Quote:

LAWMASTER

ANDROID
UNCOMMON HERO
VEHICLE
FUNCTIONAL
LARGE 3

LIFE 2
MOVE 6
RANGE 5
ATTACK 5
DEFENSE 6
POINTS ?

JUDGE RIDER

Before moving with Lawmaster, if there are no figures on this card, you may place a Judge Hero you control, that is adjacent to this Lawmaster, on this card. The placed Judge is now this Lawmaster's Rider. While your Judge figure is on this card, this Lawmaster has the class of Judge in addition to the class on this card. If this Lawmaster receives enough wounds to be destroyed, before removing it from the battlefield, place any excess wounds on the Rider's card and place the Rider on any adjacent space.

PULL OVER!
When taking a turn with this Lawmaster, you may use any special powers on the Rider's card. After attacking with this Lawmaster you may attack with its Rider, using this Lawmaster's targeting point. After taking a turn with Lawmaster, you may place its Rider on any space adjacent to this Lawmater.

TURBO-BOOST

After moving normally, if Lawmaster has moved three or more spaces, Lawmaster may use Turbo-Boost. Turbo-Boost has a move of 3. When counting spaces for a Lawmaster's boosted movement, ignore elevations. A Lawmaster may boost over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged and boost over obstacles such as destructible objects. A Lawmaster may not Turbo-Boost more than 5 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Turbo-Boost, Lawmaster will take any leaving engagement attacks.
Here is the Lawmaster.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Hershey is awesome! A great chocolate bar! The special attack is really cool and the fact that others can use it to is just awesome. I'm loving it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 12th, 2018, 02:33 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So after seeing the great stuff Quozl has done with Johnny Thunder/Thunderbolt, I took a new look at the Negative Man draft I had and re-adjusted a bit (admittedly poaching a lot of the way Quozl's stuff was worded). I think it's looking a lot better and more stream-lined.

Negative Man
Spoiler Alert!

Negative Spirit
Spoiler Alert!

So same basic concept, but just moved around to be easier to understand. I did dump an "avenging spirit" power I had because I just wasn't feeling it. Any thoughts?
Old August 12th, 2018, 09:00 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should be pretty low cost. Negative Man is going to be really easy to kill and the Spirit is basically dead without him.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2018, 10:05 AM
Just A Head

Hmmm...I mean he shouldn’t be too crazy high in cost but I was hoping somewhere in the 100-150 range. Should I up Negative Man’s survivability somehow?
Old August 12th, 2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Hmmm...I mean he shouldn’t be too crazy high in cost but I was hoping somewhere in the 100-150 range. Should I up Negative Man’s survivability somehow?
100 combined? I mean, in a lot of games he'll get one-shotted as soon as he brings his spirit out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy