Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old September 9th, 2023, 08:07 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hydra Agents

Hydra Agents

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = HYDRA AGENTS

UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = FANATICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 80

FANATICAL FOLLOWERS
After an ordered activation with a Unique Hero who is a Terrorist or in the Hydra faction, you may activate the Hydra Agents and then end your turn.

IN NEED OF LEADERSHIP
A Hydra Agent has +1 Attack if it is within 4 clear spaces of an allied Unique Hero who is a Terrorist or is in the Hydra faction.

IMMORTAL HYDRA
Figures in the Hydra faction have +1 Defense for each Hydra Agent that has been defeated this turn, even if all Hydra Agents are defeated.

FACTION = HYDRA
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS =
WINTER 2024: Hydra is a worldwide criminal organization that uses terrorist and subversive activities in their attempt to achieve world domination. Hydra is funded by the recovered Nazi treasure from World War II that Baron Strucker escaped with from Nazi Germany with the help of Red Skull. They are also funded by the gains of the original leaders of the Japanese secret society that became Hydra. Hydra Agents are subject to background checks and are sworn to a death-oath. They are trained in hand to hand combat and are supplied with state of the art weapons.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Infinity Challenge #007-009 / HYDRA Operative
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 2nd, 2024 at 11:53 AM.
Old September 9th, 2023, 08:09 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HYDRA Agents - Design/Review

1.0 Design
Changed the order of bonding to work better with the rest of the faction.
Must be within 3 spaces a Faction Hero or Terrorist Hero to not have to re-roll a skull
Old September 9th, 2023, 08:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Not sure about this one yet.

Do we have a plan for what we want to do with Red Skull vI? He was the reason the Agents went before the Mastermind in 1.0, and I do think he kinda needs it. If we have a plan, that's cool, I just want to make sure we don't unintentionally make his job way harder.

The new middle power feels a little superfluous, and like it'd kinda mess up their main role. (Being a screen.) If we need something to keep cost down, that's understandable. But I think we may want something a little lighter duty then?
Old September 9th, 2023, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Not sure about this one yet.

Do we have a plan for what we want to do with Red Skull vI? He was the reason the Agents went before the Mastermind in 1.0, and I do think he kinda needs it. If we have a plan, that's cool, I just want to make sure we don't unintentionally make his job way harder.

The new middle power feels a little superfluous, and like it'd kinda mess up their main role. (Being a screen.) If we need something to keep cost down, that's understandable. But I think we may want something a little lighter duty then?
Ronin and I brainstormed and both felt like they 100% need their bonding reversed. I think this is a no brainer and has been planned all along to work better with Madame HYDRA(starting very soon), Baron Von Strucker and Sin. I'd rather fix Red Skull v1 as he hasn't been done or even talked about. Points work out great at 80 points for multiple 1000 pts teams. I wanted them at 3 attack so the 2nd power is there to balance them out some. I'm open to other ideas with that though.
Old September 9th, 2023, 08:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Are they 70 or 80?

At the very least, I might just reverse the middle power:
Quote:
ATTACK = 2

IN NEED OF LEADERSHIP
When attacking, HYDRA Agents may re-roll 1 die if they are within 3 clear spaces of a Unique Hero who is a Terrorist or is in the Hydra faction.
Or:
Quote:
ATTACK = 2

IN NEED OF LEADERSHIP
A HYDRA Agent has +1 Attack if it is within 3 clear spaces of a Unique Hero who is a Terrorist or is in the Hydra faction.
Old September 9th, 2023, 08:52 PM

80 that was a typo
Old September 9th, 2023, 08:56 PM

Team building plan is:
Red Skull 240, Crossbones 160, Strucker 220, Sin/Madame HYDRA 140, Agents x3 240 - 1000pts
Old September 9th, 2023, 09:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I thought they should be going after the heroes whenever I played them with Madam Hydra & BVS. Don't know about Red Skull.

I like how Immortal Hydra works now for the whole faction, as Crossbones & Madam Hydra can now use one as a Human Shield and also gain a defense die out of the deal if another attack is incoming. I feel like they should start with a base 3 defense though. April has 3 attack and 3 defense, Hydra Agents should at least be as good at fighting as she is.

The re-roll skull idea I assume is only when attacking?
Old September 9th, 2023, 09:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Are they 70 or 80?

At the very least, I might just reverse the middle power:
Quote:
ATTACK = 2

IN NEED OF LEADERSHIP
When attacking, HYDRA Agents may re-roll 1 die if they are within 3 clear spaces of a Unique Hero who is a Terrorist or is in the Hydra faction.
Or:
Quote:
ATTACK = 2

IN NEED OF LEADERSHIP
A HYDRA Agent has +1 Attack if it is within 3 clear spaces of a Unique Hero who is a Terrorist or is in the Hydra faction.
On the surface I like it but 2 attack even with a re roll is kind of useless in C3G. Look how may folks with attacks of 3 we already made changes to.

I do like the second one though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 10th, 2023, 10:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The timing on the current In Need of Leadership is unclear. Both of Nobody's takes clarify that at least, which I like.

Love that Immortal HYDRA ability.

Fully on board with the timing of their turn bonding.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 10th, 2023, 10:36 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cool to see Hydra revamped. Agreed with going with one of Nobody's suggested abilities.
Old September 14th, 2023, 05:36 PM

I stepped away to think to really think on these guys and I'm fine with doing this:

Quote:
Quote:
ATTACK = 2

IN NEED OF LEADERSHIP
My bigger issue is them becoming too strong. So they currently are an attack of 2, but they pretty easily can get to 4 or even 5. Which is a ton, 4 attacks of 5 is way too much, and in certain situations they can get to 4 attacks of 5 and if they attack someone that Sin is engaged with, it's also at -2 def.

So to lay it out:

- Base attack of 2.
- If the squad figure is within 3 spaces of a Terrorist/HYDRA faction member +1 attack(attack now is at 3)
- Height +1 attack (attack now is at 4)
- Madame HYDRA wounds or defeats something +1 attack (attack now is at 5)
- Attack something that Sin is engaged with that enemy has -2 defense.

Getting all that to happen is not super easy but not out of the realm of possibility either.

I don't have a full solution, but some of the options I think we should consider:

1. Change Sin's power from:

Quote:
SADISTIC DISTRACTION
If an ally attacks an enemy engaged with Sin, that enemy has -1 Defense, or -2 if the attacker is in the HYDRA faction.
to

Quote:
SADISTIC DISTRACTION
If an ally attacks an enemy engaged with Sin, that enemy has -1 Defense, or -2 if the attacker is a unique hero in the HYDRA faction.
2. Change Madame HYDRA's power from:

Quote:
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
If Madame Hydra inflicts 1+ wounds on an enemy figure, all allied Terrorists have +1 attack for the rest of the round.
to

Quote:
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
If Madame Hydra inflicts 2+ wounds on an enemy figure, all allied Terrorists have +1 attack for the rest of the round.
3. Should be just have some type of power that caps the amount of attack dice they can roll?

Quote:
IN NEED OF LEADERSHIP
A HYDRA Agent has +1 Attack if it is within 3 clear spaces of a Unique Hero who is a Terrorist or is in the Hydra faction. They can not roll more than 4 attack dice at any time.
4. Should we drop them to a squad of 3 figures at 60 points?

I'm not saying that we should do any or all of these fixes but just some idea so they don't become too strong.

Sorry for such a long post, but I really want to get these guys right.

@Ronin any input you have here would be great.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database