Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old December 29th, 2020, 02:07 PM

Trogd0r is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (12/2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Updated 12/2020

WANT:

Fyorlag Spiders X1
Death Knights x1
Arrow Gruts x1
Armoc Vipers x1
Marro Drones x1
Older VC Units

HAVE:

Sets:
(All sets are complete unless otherwise noted)

Figures:

Cards included unless otherwise noted. Squad quantities denote full squads. Prices are by the each.

Aquilla
Quahon x2 (1 w/ high quality card, not rebased)

Jandar
Heracles x1 (high quality card, not rebased)

Utagar
Bramcephys x4 (no card, not rebased)

Ullar

Vydar

Einar
Sentinels of Grax x1 (high quality card, rebased on original Scape bases)

2 Wolves of Badru orphans
2 Ashigaru Harquebus orphans
2 Microcorps orphans
1 Anubian Wolves orphan
1 Nagrub orphan

Thanks for looking!
Any chance you could identify which Harquebus and Microcorps orphans you have? I have a Death Knight orphan and I believe an extra Armoc orphan I would be interested in trading
Old December 30th, 2020, 08:06 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (12/2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogd0r View Post
Any chance you could identify which Harquebus and Microcorps orphans you have? I have a Death Knight orphan and I believe an extra Armoc orphan I would be interested in trading
I've got these:

...though I would say that I'm not in any need of your orphans, just after full squads for my wants list.
Old September 9th, 2021, 03:31 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (Wave 9 and more 9/2021)

Updated inventory
Old October 18th, 2021, 11:04 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (Wave 9 and more 9/2021)

Good trade with Ulysses.
Old September 5th, 2023, 12:00 AM

Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List

Updated
Old October 6th, 2023, 02:22 AM

Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List

Added baby dragons, updates, and some prices.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades