Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 5th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Gypsy

The Book of Gypsy

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 31
BIRDS OF PREY

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League set.
Its model number and name are #015 / Gypsy.

Character Bio - Descended from the Romani people, Gypsy's powers of illusions manifested at age 14. After brief stints with the JLA Detroit and the Justice League Task Force, she joins Oracle's Birds of Prey, her powers of invisibility now able to be extended to objects and people around her.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:57 PM. Reason: png
Old July 5th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Gypsy - Design Phase

NAME = GYPSY
SECRET IDENTITY = CINDY REYNOLDS

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = GUARDED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 180

LIMITED PRECOGNITION 8
Before rolling for initiative, if there is at least one unrevealed Order Marker on this card, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 8 or higher, you may choose an opponent's Army Card and view all unrevealed Order Markers on the chosen card.

ILLUSION CASTING
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker, you may choose one friendly figure adjacent to Gypsy. Gypsy and the chosen figure cannot be targeted by that opponent's non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight for the remainder of that opponent's turn. Opponents' Android and Undead figures are not affected by Illusion Casting.

ACROBATIC MANEUVER
When Gypsy rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, one shield will block all damage. For each shield rolled, you may immediately move Gypsy one space up to 6 levels up or down. When Gypsy moves using Acrobatic Maneuver, she will not take any falling damage or leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 4th, 2014 at 12:05 PM.
Old July 5th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great start!

Here's the wave info: SSE#31 BIRDS OF PREY

I like Limited Precognition.

I like Telepathic Camouflage as a toned down version of Psychic Camouflage. It's a bit odd that they have different vulnerabilities, though (PC doesn't affect Telepaths, whereas TC doesn't affect Undead/Androids). Thematically, it seems worth shooting for consistency here.

With Acrobatic Maneuverability, I'd suggest going down to 3 defense. Harley Quinn has 4 life and 3 defense and is notably very difficult to kill. This is assuming Gypsy's other two powers are worth more than Harley's single-use special attack and bonding power, which might be tough to say. Gypsy's one better Attack number will probably be enough to keep her cost over Harley's 130 mark, though, and I just fear having a figure that's too nasty (though I think I may have given Nightwing 4 life and 4 defense, in which case I can't oppose this too strongly. ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 5th, 2013, 05:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Strike that - Nightwing has 4 Life, 3 Defense because of how nasty his survivability was when I had him at 4 Defense - and he came in at 200 points. So, yeah, I'd go with 3 Defense here.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 5th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Business Casual

The research on her camouflage mentioned specifically that it only worked on sentient beings, which means no Androids or Undead. No reason to think it wouldn't work against other Telepaths.

I can drop to 3 Defense, no problem there.

Old July 5th, 2013, 05:40 PM

Fair enough. I'll blame it on similar powers working differently in different universes.

Old July 5th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Fair enough. I'll blame it on similar powers working differently in different universes.
That works.

Old July 5th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Looking good, though we'll likely have to bump the cost by 30 points

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 5th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd prefer a name like "Illusive Camouflage" to "Telepathic Camouflage" - makes it a bit clearer what's going on.

Not sure she really needs Acrobatic Maneuver; I think that's a power we should be dishing out pretty rarely. If so maybe drop her down to 2 Defense or something?
Old July 5th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Business Casual

I already bumped her from 140!

Old July 5th, 2013, 07:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I think a lower die roll on Precognition would be cool. She's giving up her whole attack, might as well have a better chance, in my opinion (And maybe have the die number in the title "LIMITED PRECOGNITION 18" for example)

Otherwise I'm loving it, especially with the lowered defense! (Which she REALLY needs, especially with two defensive powers, with the one being pretty darned good).
Old July 5th, 2013, 07:55 PM

I somehow missed the D20 part of Gypsy's power. And also the "instead of attacking" part. Oye, it's been a long day.

I can't see any scenario in which I would give up an attack to have a 10% chance to view an unrevealed Order Marker. I would never use that power.

I think I'd rather have it be an after moving, before attacking, or even an instead of moving, or even a before attacking, if Gypsy is not engaged type of power. I'd probably also slightly lower the D20 roll no matter what you do (14+?).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library