Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 2nd, 2023, 04:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thought Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I think she's more of a B figure than a B+ but I see the argument.

~Dysole, who loves Estivara armies but they're usually better without Quahon
Why is Estivara better without Quahon? Genuinely curious. I haven't experimented with Estivara heavily but in my theoryscape a ranged bonder is good for pulling enemies in Estivara's aura.
I guess that's true that the best Estivara army is going to have Quahon, but that's more because Quahon is really good than anything with Estivara. A Quahon build kinda doesn't want Estivara until pretty high point totals happen (like the current VCheese), so if Estivara is gonna be run it's probably going to be with the weaker bonders.

~Dysole, musingly
Old April 2nd, 2023, 06:20 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Estivara C -> B+

C feels really low for Estivara. She's an 80 point Taelord for one of the best squads in the VC meta. Chris Perkins's Quahon build in 600 point VCheese is running her, and she's a meaningful piece in the army in certain matchups.

I don't think she's the optimal build for Spiders at more standard point totals, but I think you could easily run a build like Estivara, Quahon, Spiders x4, Raelin at 510 and not notice the competitive difference relative to the more standard 520 point build with one more squad of Spiders and the Marro Warriors. A build like that could easily win a cheese event, and Estivara would be contributing, so I think C is way too low. I think you could even argue higher than B+, but I'd need to see more results.
I thought that way but after testing for vcheese I think she's quite hard to use when you don't have a clear range advantage. And even when you do it's rare that you go "damn that+1 attack on spiders really turned the game in my favor". I think she barely makes the cut in 600ish points but not in 500ish points.

Old April 23rd, 2023, 10:04 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Having followed absolutely NONE of this thread at all, do these results help move the needle on anything?

https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=57

Old April 24th, 2023, 09:20 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Unlikely, that's a Delta event.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs