Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old February 22nd, 2007, 08:45 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Battle for Feylund PSA/future signup and OOC

a couple of days ago DED PMed me with the rules for the battle for feylund. He has been banned from heroscapers by his parents

"Battle for Feylund rule set.

The sun rises on the forest planet of Feylund, the elves awake and come out of they’re homes, the wolfs creep out of they’re dens, and the mighty giants leave they’re caves for the day. Feylund has awoken, and the day has begun. But destiny’s coin has been flipped, and events are in motion that will alter the course of time, for this world… and others…

Welcome friends and foes alike, to “The Battle for Feylund”. I’m deadeyedan42[For now Brickman144], AKA the game master and the following characters;

Archila, the elfin king.

Khomuset, the dark lord of the Anubian Wolfs.

Jouhaux, Father of Jotun, Haglo, and Decimus, and leader of the Giants tribe.

And last but certainly not least, Faraglier, the leader of the Barbarians. [mentioned in Jotun’s bio on Heroscape.com]

Here are the rules, the can be impeached in the OOC thread if they cause to much control, but every one must agree that the rule must be impeached.

1. NO GODMODDING! Examples of godmodding are ridiculously large armies[only I can give re-enforcements.], magical arrow blocking artifacts[or any thing in that area] immortality [don’t say a word!], killing a player with out his/her consent, and finnaly, taking control of other peoples players! [unless they have the consent of said player.]

2. You may be an official character except for Khomuset, If you don’t want on official character make a custom one by all means, but be warned that I must approve the character before you may use them.

3. Not telling me if there is a defect in the rules and/or guidelines.

5. If your charecter dies [this is COMPLEATLY OPTIONAL and up to you] you may sign up as a new charecter.

6. not having fun.

7. thinking about not having fun.

8. not noticing rule number 4.

9. not scrolling back on instinct to see if there even WAS a rule number 4.

10. not Lauging at your stupidity.

11. telling me to shut up and get on with the rules, well to bad, BECAUSE THAT’S IT!

I hope you guys have fun in the Battle for Feylund!

THE DAY HAS BEGUN!"

so i'll try and be in here as much as possible to be the all powerful rulers until DED42 returns. sign up starts on wed. Feb. 28

6 x 9 = 42

Old February 22nd, 2007, 08:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Sorry, can't sign up. I have too much on my plate right now.
Old February 22nd, 2007, 08:57 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
What about the trolls(Krug), the fiantooths (dumetef guard), and the undead (sudema)? You should really have all species for a successful battle.

LV
Old February 22nd, 2007, 09:04 PM

i think there are too many species on feylund to have all of them available at one time. the only hybrids i'll allow are:
elf-wolf
wolf-fiantooth
troll-giant

6 x 9 = 42

Old February 22nd, 2007, 09:18 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
What about the trolls(Krug), the fiantooths (dumetef guard), and the undead (sudema)? You should really have all species for a successful battle.

LV
i agree

my character
name rogash
species troll
powers -

leap - he may jump into an army of opponents scattering there bodies alive or dead across the battle field.

double attack

rage of the north - as rogash becomes more hurt all his powers and strength increases

http://www.gamereplays.org/community...1156785016.jpg
Old February 22nd, 2007, 09:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickman1444
i think there are too many species on feylund to have all of them available at one time. the only hybrids i'll allow are:
elf-wolf
wolf-fiantooth
troll-giant
Here's a good list:

Elves-Fiantooths. Team 1
Wolf-Troll. Team 2
Giants. Team 3

Undead can be created by Wolves, Giants, or Elves as soldiers. Crossbreeds are:

Wolf-Fiantooth (Fianwolf)
Wolf-Elf (Welf)
Troll-Giant (Gioll)

Elves are fast and can use magic, but have low defense and life.
Fiantooths are strong and have good defense, but terrible life.
Wolves are fast and have high defense, but their attack fluctuates.
Trolls are strong and have good defense, but are slow.
Giants have good attack and life, but low defense.
Fianwolves are strong and fast, but have low life.
Welves are fast and can use magic, but their attack fluctuates.
Giolls are super-strong, but have low life and defense.

There are three types of magic: Offensive, Support, and Black. Offensive comes in the four elemental varieties; Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire. Support is mainly healing and such. Black Magic is evil - it lets you create undead and do other evil things.

And other ideas?
Old February 22nd, 2007, 09:41 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
I won't sign up this round. I'm really exictited about the curse of Ne-Gok-Sa. And will have to much on my plate. Although I may have time to. I don't know if I will yet.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 09:11 AM

maybe we will wait to do this one for a while, it seems that people are busy.

6 x 9 = 42

Old February 27th, 2007, 05:38 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
well, i'm making one. i will be the welve Acronian, and will fight for the elves as, guess what, second in command. kind of a pattern here, don't you think...

Acronian
welve
warlord
valiant

life 7
move 7
range 1
attack 2
defense 6

unleashed fury

magical prowess

lunar empowerment

Acronian is the second in command of the elves, although he is a welve. his father was the wolf Aloviark, and his mother was the elf Celebrian. He leads large masses of elves, flantooths, and welves in the war. He was renowned for his large prowess at magic, mainly offensive, but mostly his state when the moon is full....

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 27th, 2007, 10:30 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
also, you left out the huge "doggin" party. a giant/doggin crossbreed. that would be fun to play. and, quick question, why do the giolls have low life? both trolls and giants have high life. i would instead say very slow. not my rp, though, so you can make it how you want.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 2nd, 2007, 01:58 PM

srry that i haven't been on for a while. I have been playing Disney's virtual magic kingdom. Do you all still want to go on with this or shall we kill it before it lives?

6 x 9 = 42

Old March 7th, 2007, 03:02 PM

sorry to DED42 but, this thread please DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE! and it shall be so.

6 x 9 = 42

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games