Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 3rd, 2022, 11:48 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Eastern Ohio NHSD Tournament - 10/8/22

I am unable to attend. Apologies for not answering sooner. Great idea and I look forward to hearing how it went. Have fun!
Old October 4th, 2022, 12:13 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

I was looking through the rulebook on this but couldn't find an answer - can figures move through a neutral figure? Will your figures be able to move through the monster on your turn or will they need to move around it?
Old October 4th, 2022, 01:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken515 View Post
I was looking through the rulebook on this but couldn't find an answer - can figures move through a neutral figure? Will your figures be able to move through the monster on your turn or will they need to move around it?
It’ll act as a “3rd” player’s figure when one of the two players is not taking a turn with it. So you will not be able to move through it (except with special powers like Phantom Walk obviously). When you are taking a turn with it, you’ll be able to move it through your own figures.

Similar rules for leaving engagement attacks. You will take leaving engagements from it but it won’t take leaving engagements from your figures while you are taking a turn with it.
Old October 7th, 2022, 10:18 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All ready to roll, but it looks like I do not have the glyph of Zawit, for my map, anyone got an extra they can bring?
Old October 7th, 2022, 11:29 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
All ready to roll, but it looks like I do not have the glyph of Zawit, for my map, anyone got an extra they can bring?
Intended to post saying this way earlier but I’m providing all of the glyphs. No worries there.
Old October 8th, 2022, 02:49 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

I hope the tourney is a blast! I'm sure it will be — the Wandering Monster format looks like a hoot.

Thanks again for giving the newly revised Song of the Walrus a try!

Since it is a new map, I'd love to know your thoughts about it. How did it play? If anyone has a second to post their thoughts in the Tournament Map Feedback Thread, I'd sure be grateful.

Last edited by Typhon2222; October 15th, 2022 at 03:45 PM.
Old October 8th, 2022, 09:39 PM

Had a great time today! Thank you to everyone that showed up! I’ll have pictures and results to post within the next couple of days.

Looking forward to November 5th! Lmk if you intend to make it. We will probably be limited to 16 players again.
Old October 8th, 2022, 09:41 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just got back safe and sound. We had a blast, thanks so much for running the tourney! It was great to meet everyone, and we’ll definitely be back for another one
Old October 9th, 2022, 08:49 AM

Eastern Ohio Events - Nov. 12th

New event is posted for November 12th! Let us know if you can make it. If you wanted to be added to or removed from the mentions list, please let me know. Looking forward to Shifting Alliances with everyone!

Maps for the event are listed in the second post. Please lmk if you can provide one of the three needed. They are:

Percolator (1 RotV, 1 TJ)
Turmoil (1 SotM, 1 BftU, 1 RttFF)
Wyrmwalk (2 BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 VW)

Last edited by Sheep; October 10th, 2022 at 10:33 AM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 11:15 AM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Eastern Ohio Events - Nov. 12th - Shifting Alliances

A little late but just wanted to say I had a great time at the tournament. It was great meeting everyone! I won't be able to make the November tournament but I will try my hardest to make it out for December.
Old October 16th, 2022, 08:36 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Sorry bout posting in the wrong thread before, but go ahead and add me to the mentions list. Might be doing my sons birthday that day, but if we aren’t I’d love to make the trip down. Probably would have at least one of my two kids with me

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 17th, 2022, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Sorry bout posting in the wrong thread before, but go ahead and add me to the mentions list. Might be doing my sons birthday that day, but if we aren’t I’d love to make the trip down. Probably would have at least one of my two kids with me
Wonderful! Hope to see you there!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events