Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 24th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ash Williams (Breathing)

Mechanically I really like it - soft synergy works for him. What's the theme on enemies turning into demons, though?
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The Demons/Deadites are going to try to do anything they can to kill Ash and take over the world. Thematically, it's representing the Demons possessing Ash's powerful enemies to kill him and his friends and continue on their path of destruction that would technically go beyond that battle.
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I didn't catch that at first either but it's a good way to generate more demons for him to get the attack bonus vs. Does that make him a demon though if a 13 is rolled and he's all alone or just a figure adj. to him that he chooses?

The Chainsaw SA seems way too good to me though. I thought the Leatherface 83% skulls attack was a bit crazy too but at least that one had a negative effect of self wounds 17% of the time to keep it a bit balanced. Now you've dropped the negative aspect and replaced it with a 50% bonus to wounds inflicted.
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:56 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I didn't catch that at first either but it's a good way to generate more demons for him to get the attack bonus vs. Does that make him a demon though if a 13 is rolled and he's all alone or just a figure adj. to him that he chooses?

The Chainsaw SA seems way too good to me though. I thought the Leatherface 83% skulls attack was a bit crazy too but at least that one had a negative effect of self wounds 17% of the time to keep it a bit balanced. Now you've dropped the negative aspect and replaced it with a 50% bonus to wounds inflicted.
It's an attack of 3 instead of 4. I'm perfectly fine dropping the bonus aspect though. Just put something there to represent a chainsaw mechanic.

The roll of 7-12 wouldn't result in Ash or an adjacent figure turning into a Demon because it doesn't state to choose a Hero.
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I figured it was possession. Kind of a stretch but it works - it's sort of a parallel story to the "main battle" going on. It's Avengers vs. X-Men, with Ash just there because one side keeps getting possessed and he's stumbled into it.

Tweaks on the numbers as we see necessary, of course, but fundamentally I'm on board here.
Old September 24th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Chainsaw Massacre should be reused here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 24th, 2018, 01:06 PM

It's a little stretch, but I don't think logically it's by much. Demons are Demons. They work for their own cause, which is generally a Hell trying to take over type of deal. In which case, just because you have team A vs. team B in a dispute(which already enters into its own thematic stretching ), doesn't mean they are specifically going to choose a side. They are going to attempt to possess everyone and kill everything, whether it be bringing up the dead, possessing Ash, his friends, or his enemies as their vessels.

Mechanically, it's there to have a "positive" outcome for Ash and others that have benefits towards Demons that rarely sees any play, to potentially make the synergy come into play to their benefit.

But yeah, we can work the numbers out in testing.
Old September 24th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I quite like how it makes him a soft-hub for Demon hunters, giving them targets for their powers vs. regular arrmies... interesting.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 24th, 2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think Chainsaw Massacre should be reused here.
I specifically designed Chainsaw Massacre to not be re-used, and knowing how often it has hurt Leatherface in my tests, I don't think that'd thematically capture Ash at all.

I'm fine dropping the bonus, and just keeping it to shields = skulls at an attack of 3. I don't believe I've seen Ash accidentally chainsaw his own limb off when going after a foe, and Army of Darkness already represents his potential to harm himself if possessed.
Old September 24th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

True, he purposefully cuts off his own limbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 24th, 2018, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
True, he purposefully cuts off his own limbs.
Hence where the unblockable on himself comes into play if he rolls a 7-12. It's to represent him, or a part of him, getting possessed and having to deal with it.

That's why I like the power, all the options represent various ways he has to deal with the Demons.
Old September 24th, 2018, 04:02 PM

Updated the SP with the latest version, with a trimmed Chainsaw SA to just shields = skulls.

@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer

Thoughts? Concerns?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library